Industrial Maintenance Technician
Company: Honeymoon Paper
Posted on: February 3, 2019
2nd shift - 2:30pm-10:45pm
3rd shift - 10:30pm to 6:45am
Summary: Provides leadership and strategy in the execution of keeping Honeymoon Paper Products manufacturing machinery performing at optimum levels. Our equipment is the backbone of our operation and we place a high value on the ability of individuals who can repair, support and sustain our manufacturing equipment environment.
Your Contribution: Maintain all equipment in our production facility: engines, motors, pneumatic tools, conveyor systems and production machines and equipment. As issues impacting the fulfillment of business objectives develop, the ability to work overtime or weekends and responding to requests to be at the facility as needed to correct issues impeding customer production.
- Charting a strategy for and execution of preventative machine care and rebuilding of vital components
- Developing and executing emergency repair procedures, reporting all major issues/repairs to leadership
- Initiating requisitions for necessary parts and machines
- Overseeing and executing the installation of new equipment
- Continuously improving the process for the accounting of tools and supplies utilized in maintenance and/or production
- Crafting and executing an ongoing schedule for physical building and overall manufacturing campus maintenance/security
- Assisting in the design or providing input for machinery improvement impacting the efficiencies of production
- Assisting in production or supervision execution as requested
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- 3+ years of related or equivalent experience, education certification or Bachelor degree
- Proficiency in performing all job duties within established safety guidelines is required
- Read, analyze, and interpret documents, writing reports, business correspondence, and procedure manuals
- Ability to effectively present information verbally and in written form and respond to questions from varying audiences
- Calculate figures and amounts using addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division working with mathematical concepts such as fractions, ratios, area, circumference, volume, percentages, and proportions in practical situations. Ability to apply concepts of basic algebra and geometry
- Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram, or schedule form, solving practical problems
Physical Requirements and Environment: While performing the duties of this job, the maintenance technician is regularly exposed to moving mechanical parts and occasionally exposed to wet and/or humid conditions; high, precarious places; fumes or airborne particles; toxic or caustic chemicals, outside weather conditions; extreme heat; risk of electrical shock; and vibration. The noise level in the work environment is usually loud.
- Regularly required to stand, use hands/fingers to handle, or feel and reach with hands and arms
- Frequently climb or balance and stoop, kneel, crouch or crawl
- Discern audible instructions or machinery hums, reverberations, vibrations and so on
- Regularly lift and/or move up to 25 pounds, frequently lift and/or move up to 50 pounds and occasionally lift and/or move up to 100 pounds
- Vision abilities include: close, distance, color, and peripheral vision, depth perception, and the ability to adjust focus
HPPI is committed to providing a competitive benefits package designed to improve the lives of our employees in Fairfield, OhioMedical - No Deductibles!Dental, Vision, PTO, 401KLife insurance and access to other programsPI106852346
Keywords: Honeymoon Paper, Fairfield , Industrial Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!