Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: January 26, 2023
WHAT WELL OFFER YOUWe are growing in a big way and expanding the
Koch Foods family. Plant expansion opening in January 2023! This
means lots of opportunity for career advancement. DOLLARS AND
- Pay starts at $24/hour and increases based on certifications
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly. BENEFITS:
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
- Participate in the 401k Savings Program. PERKS AND BONUSES:
- We'll reimburse any Cobra Insurance Cost you incur.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Our plant has employees from all over the world we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
more!! WHAT YOULL BE DOING
- You will maintain, diagnose and repair refrigeration
- Complete daily logs and other required paperwork.
- Operate, maintain and troubleshoot ammonia refrigeration
compressors, condensers, pumps, vessels, re-circulators, purgers,
evaporators, thermal fluid heat exchangers, control/isolation
- Your safety is our number one concern, we'll work with you to
ensure Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs), and safety rules are
- All other relevant duties to the job. WHAT YOULL BRING TO THE
- You must have experience with Ammonia Refrigeration
- Ideally you'll have technical training or certificate.
- You must have experience with electrical, low and high voltage
circuits, and motors.
- Understanding of the 480 3 phase power distribution.
- Practical knowledge and use of technology and computers.
- Pass a physical, pulmonary, and respirator fit test. THE
ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will be working in a state of the art, new prepared foods
facility. THE DETAILSBenefits and incentives are available after
probationary period of employment. Team members must meet
eligibility requirements to earn incentives and bonuses. This job
description in no way states or implies that these are the only
duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change. Koch Foods
participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made
available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary authorization.
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. indlp
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Refrigeration Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!