Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: January 21, 2023
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING! Where you work matters; we
want you to spend that time at a place you like, and with friends
you enjoy. Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path
towards earning more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction,
and achieving higher pay. What you can expect during the interview
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter.
- An onsite interview with your manager.
- If offered a job, you will take a drug test and a we will
conduct a background check. The Fairfield facility runs 24 hours a
day 6 and 7 days per week allowing a variety of schedules to meet
applicant's needs. We offer 5 different schedule options within 3rd
shift. WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- Starting pay is commensurate with experience, certification and
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Earn a $1,500 retention bonus.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly. BENEFITS:
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short term and long term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond! PERKS AND BONUSES:
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Earn a $3,000 referral bonus for every friend you refer who is
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much more
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING Maintenance team is responsible for all assets
in the plant and is divided into 8 departments:
- Water Treatment
- Parts and Inventory
- Special Skills
- You will work with your team within your department to ensure
equipment is operational.
- You'll perform daily preventative and predictive maintenance on
- Record and document maintenance you perform.
- All other relevant duties to the job. WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE
TEAM Level 1 ($21 - $23/hour)
- Knowledge of safe and proper use of acetylene torch for cutting
- Ability to perform basic plumbing techniques (soldering pipes,
cutting / gluing PVC, etc.).
- Ability to replace basic component parts on equipment.
- Basic building maintenance.
- Knowledge of wire belt and plastic conveyor repairs, and
sprocket alignment and installation. Level 2 ($24 - $27/hour)
- Level 1 skills
- Ability to perform basic welding (stick, mig, tig, soldering,
- Knowledge and demonstrated ability to perform basic electrical
skills in 480V 3 power.
- Knowledge and use of air compressors, vacuum pumps and
- Ability to diagnose and repair gear drives and motor assembles.
Level 3 ($27 - $30+/hour)
- Level 1 & 2 skills
- Proficient in TIG welding
- Trouble shooting and diagnostic capabilities
- Working knowledge of A/C drives, VFD's, PLC technology,
programmable set-points, etc.
- Expert knowledge of control systems, 24 vdc, etc.
- Formal training in electrical, with ability to read and follow
schematic drawings. These lists are not exhaustive, but it does
represent areas that typically require more training, and a higher
level of commitment from the maintenance technician. THE
ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT
- You will be working in a state of the art prepared meat
- You'll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
weights. THE DETAILS Benefits and incentives are available after
probationary period of employment, 401k available after 1 year of
employment. Team members must meet eligibility requirements to earn
incentives and bonuses. This job description in no way states or
implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an
employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to
perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload
coverage. This job description does NOT constitute an employment
agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to
change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements
of the job change. Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system
and uses all tools made available by the federal government to
confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants
are required to provide documentation proving their employment
eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon
successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires
companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the
United States - either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have
the necessary authorization. Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law.
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!