Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: January 19, 2023
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING!
Where you work matters; we want you to spend that time at a place
you like, and with friends you enjoy.
Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path towards earning
more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction, and achieving
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU...
NEW Plant Opening in January 2023!
DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Earn a $1,500 retention bonus.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly.
- Work 6.5 hours and get paid for 8 with our Sunshine
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
PERKS AND BONUSES:
- Excellent entry level position with many opportunities for
career advancement with higher pay, and career pathways in
Production, QA, Safety, HR, etc. -
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- To ensure your success, we'll assign you a Training
- Receive up to a $3,000 referral bonus for every friend who is
- Our plant has employees from all over the world - we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- You will be responsible for cleaning and sanitizing equipment
in accordance with Company SOP's and USDA guidelines.
- Disassemble equipment to facilitate cleaning.
- Remove all production debris and clean equipment.
- Hand scrub equipment as required.
- Set-up equipment for -production start-up.
- All other relevant duties to the job.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM...
- You will be a team player.
- You must be detailed and particular in your work habits.
THE ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT...
- You will be working in a poultry manufacturing
- You'll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
Benefits and incentives are available after probationary period of
employment. Team members must meet eligibility requirements to earn
incentives and bonuses.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools
made available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States - either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. PI200946461
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Sanitation Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!