Materials Mgmt Analyst II
Posted on: January 18, 2023
Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and diversity
Deliver business value through Right and Fast partnershipImplement
material purchasing, material planning, production planning,
inventory control, shipping/receiving and stores functions within
Honeywell SBG , to ensure correct supply levels for operation. You
are responsible for resolve material related issues due to supply
based problem, inventory errors or demand changes. You are the
liaison of cross functions and internal stakeholders, such as
planning, operation and quality. Key Responsibilities
- Working with Production team of Material and inventory
- Sets Stocking and Replenishment Strategies Push vs Pull to
support Maximum Service with Minimum Inventories to meet AOP
- Ensuring Quarterly PFEP analysis is done in time.
- Own and Ensuring material master accuracy.
- Ensuring materials plan is accurate and current.
- Identify MOQ/EOQ/Lot sizes outside of entitlement and working
with Strategic Sourcing to resolve
- Work closely with Sourcing management to address supply
availability for constrained commodities and provide recommended
- Identify material related issues and work with procurement to
resolve material constraints
- Coordinate engineering change activities with procurement
and/or Honeywell sites
- Deploy tableau and analytical tools from Honeywell as a part of
- Active participant in std transition /localization
- Lead site supply review meetings and drive improvements
- Working with sourcing leaders on VMI planning and
- Deployment of GDM at Site.
- Managing the Material and Inventory Planning standard function
and process by working with cross functional teams
- Driving and Establishing a culture of continuous improvement
and process excellence
- Updating key metrices and reporting.
- Ensure AOP targets are met or exceeded. YOU MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma
- Minimum 2 years' experience in Procurement / Materials /
Planning function or any relevant functional experience
- In depth experience and expertise with MRP/ERP Systems (
knowledge of inventory planning.
- Min Max/Kanban and MRP planning understanding.
- Understanding and execution of exception messages in SAP.
- Understanding of inactive, obsolete and Surplus materials.
- Detailed knowledge of safety stock, reorder points, MOQ impacts
- Manage OTTR/OTFP and CTB projections.
- Bachelor's degree preferred
- Experience in manufacturing planning
- Experience with MRP/ERP Systems
- Ability to lead process improvement
- Knowledge in Sigma or lean
- Ability to work independently and take direction from
- Established skills and experience in Materials management
- JOB ID: HRD186125
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9290 Le Saint Drive,Fairfield,Ohio,45014,United
- Supply Chain (CHINA) Honeywell is an equal opportunity
employer. Qualified applicants will be considered without regard to
age, race, creed, color, national origin, ancestry, marital status,
affectional or sexual orientation, gender identity or expression,
disability, nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Fairfield , Materials Mgmt Analyst II, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!