Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver
Company: Midwest Logistics Systems
Posted on: November 27, 2022
Erlanger, KY - Up to $2,000 sign-on bonusAverage pay: $1,000-$1,450
weeklyHome time: DailyExperience: All CDL holdersJob ID:
- Work directly for Midwest Logistics Systems (MLS).
- Predictable daily home time work schedule: Monday-Friday work,
with occasional Saturdays.
- Out-and-back dedicated routes.
- Haul automotive parts in dry van trailers.
- No-touch, mostly drop-and-hook freight.
- 5 loads per week with varied stop-offs per load. Pay and bonus
- Route and detention pay.
- Additional bonuses based on driving performance.
- $2,000 limited-time sign-on bonus for experienced drivers.
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 30 miles of Erlanger, KY. Additional benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance.
- Disability and life insurance.
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Ten paid holidays and paid time off.
- Company-wide time off during the weeks of July Fourth and
- Company-provided uniforms.
- Operate well-maintained Volvo trucks. A wholly owned subsidiary
of Schneider, Midwest Logistics Systems, Ltd. (MLS) is operated
separately from Schneider with its own operating procedures,
qualification requirements, training program, pay packages and
benefits. If you have any questions about becoming an MLS driver,
please contact an MLS recruiter at (855) 779-2984.Job MLS
DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 2000PI197620757
Keywords: Midwest Logistics Systems, Fairfield , Midwest Logistics Systems Dedicated truck driver, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!