Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: November 22, 2022
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING!
Where you work matters; we want you to spend that time at a place
you like, and with friends you enjoy.
Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path towards earning
more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction, and achieving
What you can expect during the interview process:
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter.
- An onsite interview with your manager.
- If offered a job, you will take a drug test and a we will
conduct a background check.
Your typical work hours will be 2nd shift 2:30pm - 11:00pm or 3rd
shift 11:00pm - 7:30am. You will work an A/B schedule, either
Sunday - Thursday or Tuesday - Saturday.
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU---
DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- Your starting pay rate will be $22.00 - $30.50 per hour for 2nd
or 3rd shift and increases with experience, certifications and
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Earn up to a $1,500 retention bonus.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly.
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short term and long term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
PERKS AND BONUSES:
- Excellent opportunities for career advancement.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Earn a $3,000 referral bonus for every friend you refer who is
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING---
- You will work with your team to ensure equipment is
- You'll perform daily preventative and predictive maintenance on
- Record and document maintenance you perform.
- All other relevant duties to the job.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM---
- You must have maintenance experience within a manufacturing
- Ideally, you'll have some technical training or mechanical
- You'll know how to perform mechanical diagnostics.
- You will bring your own tools.
THE ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT---
- You will be working in a poultry manufacturing
- You'll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
Benefits and incentives are available after probationary period of
employment, 401k available after 1 year of employment. Team members
must meet eligibility requirements to earn incentives and
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools
made available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States - either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law PI196410563
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!