Quality Assurance Technician
Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: November 18, 2022
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING!
Where you work matters; we want you to spend that time at a place
you like, and with friends you enjoy.
Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path towards earning
more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction, and achieving
What you can expect during the interview process:
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter.
- An onsite interview with your manager.
- If offered a job, you will take a drug test and a medical
Your typical work hours will be from 3:30 in the afternoon to
What we'll offer you...
DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- The maximum pay for this position is $22.50 per hour (with
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Earn a $3.00/hour attendance bonus (included in pay rate
- Earn a $1,000 retention bonus.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly.
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
PERKS AND BONUSES:
- Excellent entry level position with many opportunities for
career advancement with higher pay, and career pathways in
Production, QA, Safety, HR, etc.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- To ensure your success, we'll assign you a Training
- Receive a $3,000 referral bonus for every friend who is
- Our plant has employees from all over the world - we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
What you'll be doing...
- You will primarily be conducting QA audits, and ensuring our
Company standards are maintained, and our product integrity is
- You will work closely with management to resolve any quality or
- Evaluate and take corrective action regarding labeling and
- Assist in the education and instruction of team members
throughout the facility.
- You will be an information source on critical quality
- Perform HACCP, NELS, and quality tests and audits.
- All other relevant duties to the position.
What you'll bring to the team...
- Ideally, you will have a Bachelor Degree in Food Science,
Biology, Chemistry or other closely related field.
- Ideally you'll have a HACCP certification.
- You must have some leadership experience.
- You must have previous quality experience in a food
manufacturing environment, and ideally in a poultry plant.
- Good interpersonal and communication skills.
- Possess positive attitude, flexibility, adaptability, and
willingness to work within a team setting.
The environment you can expect...
- You will be working in a poultry manufacturing
- You'll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
All the rest...
Benefits and incentives are available after probationary period of
employment. Team members must meet eligibility requirements to earn
incentives and bonuses.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools
made available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States - either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. PI196410571
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Quality Assurance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!