Driver Class B - OH_Fairfield
Company: Clean Harbors
Posted on: September 21, 2022
Safety-Kleen is seeking a CDL B DRIVER. You will be responsible for
completing all assigned warehouse duties in a safe and responsible
manner and filling in when needed for route drivers. This
individual will work within all local, state, and federal rules and
regulations; and follow all Safety-Kleen policies and
Why work for Safety-Kleen?
- Health and Safety is our #1 priority and we live it 3-6-5!
- Competitive wages;
- Comprehensive health benefits coverage after 30 days of
- Group 401K/RRSP with company matching component;
- Generous paid time off, company paid training and tuition
- Positive and safe work environments;
- Opportunities for growth and development for all the stages of
- Ensures Health and Safety is the number one priority by
complying with all safe work practices, policies, and processes and
acting in a safe manner at all times;
- Unload route truck containerized waste;
- Reload route trucks with supplies and equipment for next day's
- Stock warehouse with materials after Distribution Center truck
- Prepare waste loads for shipment to Recycle Center/Distribution
- Housekeeping in branch (sweeping, cleaning,
- Empty and fill drums of solvent mineral spirits;
- Perform minor repairs on parts washers at warehouse;
- Assist with inventory count at warehouse;
- Other duties as required.
- Fill in for Route Drivers as needed
What does it take to work for Safety-Kleen?
- 1+ years' work experience in a physical/labor role;
- Attention to detail needed;
- Ability to work with minimal supervision at times;
- Previous forklift experience considered an asset;
- CDL B License
- Ability to obtain hazmat
Join our team today! To learn more about our company and to apply
online for this exciting opportunity, visit us at
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company, has a commitment to
excellence deeply rooted in a strong sense of tradition. Our entire
business model revolves around keeping North American businesses
green. We generate more than $1.2 billion in annual revenue as a
world-class environmental service organization and market leader in
industrial hazardous waste management, parts-cleaning technology,
and oil re-refining. We collect over 200 million gallons of used
motor oil each year and we have the largest re-refinery capacity in
North America allowing us to re-refine more than 150 million
gallons each year.
Every day, we help our customers resolve their waste management
needs and reduce their carbon footprint. PROTECTION. CHOICES.
PEOPLE. MAKE GREEN WORK
We thank all those interested in joining the Safety-Kleen team;
however only those that complete the online application and meet
the minimum job qualifications will be considered for this
Safety-Kleen Systems, a Clean Harbors company is a Military &
Veteran friendly company.
Keywords: Clean Harbors, Fairfield , Driver Class B - OH_Fairfield, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!