Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: August 4, 2022
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING... Where you work matters; we
want you to spend that time at a place you like, and with friends
you enjoy. Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path
towards earning more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction,
and achieving higher pay. What you can expect from the time you
walk in the door to stepping out on the floor:
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter.
- An onsite interview with your manager.
- If offered a job, you will take a drug test and complete a
background investigation. WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- Your main job will be to lead, coach and train your team,
providing them with professional development through ongoing
- Safety is of the utmost importance, your job is to constantly
promote safety throughout your work area and with your team.
- You'll be responsible for ensuring you have the people to run
your production area, and monitor attendance.
- You will be a motivator, constantly training to help optimize
your teams performance.
- You will make sure your team is always in compliance with
company policies, and our established food safety programs.
- You'll always be looking for ways to optimize employee
engagement through positive leadership.
- All other relevant duties related to the job of a Supervisor.
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU... NEW Plant Opening in January 2023!
- The starting pay for this position is $55000 (annually) and
increases based on education and experience.
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly. BENEFITS:
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
- Participate in the 401k Savings Program. PERKS AND BONUSES:
- We'll reimburse any Cobra Insurance Cost you incur.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Our plant has employees from all over the world - we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
more!! WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM...
- Ideally, you will have a degree in Poultry Science, Animal
Science, Business Management, or other related field of study.
- You will have some leadership and/or supervisory
- You must have excellent interpersonal and communication
- Proficient technology, computer, mathematical and analytical
- You'll need to have general knowledge of how operations run
within a poultry plant.
- You'll need to be familiar with food safety regulations, OSHA
guidelines, GMPs and HACCP.
- You will set the example with sound work ethic, honesty and
moral character. THE ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT...
- You will be working in a manufacturing facility.
- You'll need to be able to walk, twist, bend and lift various
weights. THE DETAILS... Benefits are available after approximately
30 days of employment, and some benefits are available after a year
of employment; be sure to speak with your HR team to gather the
details. All team members must meet eligibility requirements to
earn incentives and bonuses. This job description in no way states
or implies that these are the only duties to be performed by an
employee occupying this position. Employees may be required to
perform other related duties as assigned, to ensure workload
coverage. This job description does NOT constitute an employment
agreement between the employer and employee, and is subject to
change by the employer as the organizational needs and requirements
of the job change. Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system
and uses all tools made available by the federal government to
confirm the employment eligibility of all employees. All applicants
are required to provide documentation proving their employment
eligibility, and all offers of employment are contingent upon
successful completion of the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires
companies to employ only individuals who may legally work in the
United States - either U.S. citizens, or foreign citizens who have
the necessary authorization. Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity
Employer committed to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an
inclusive culture. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color,
religion, gender, national origin, disability status, protected
veteran status or any other characteristic protected by law. inlp
CITY Fairfield LOCATION Fairfield Further Processing Plant SCHEDULE
TYPE Full-Time SHIFT 1st & 2nd
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Production Supervisor, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!