Sr Facilities Maintenance Technician
Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: May 11, 2022
PDS Tech Inc. is currently hiring for a Sr Facilities
Maintenance Technician to work at the Fairfield, OH Honeywell
- Produce high quality products and services for our customers.
You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements. Job
- Maintain manufactured equipment in order to operate efficiently
and gain the highest level of productivity out of equipment.
- Diagnose and remedy equipment issues and operating difficulties
analyzing issues and providing solutions.
- Examine failures and preform root cause analyzes and make
changes as necessary.
- Interpret schematics and drawings, specifications, work orders,
written and verbal instructions.
- Investigate and repair electrical and mechanical systems such
as: pneumatics and hydraulics.
- Use all necessary standard and special equipment to check parts
for conformance to specifications, charts and prints. Keep records
and make necessary reports on items and up machine time.
- Assist and instruct operators in proper operating
- Assist servicers to ensure smooth flow of parts through the
cell supporting team requirements.
- Interface with support areas such as Production, Warehouse and
Vendors. Key Responsibilities
- Maintains, repairs and overhauls manufactured equipment.
- Provide preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Develop and implements maintenance schedule.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment problems.
- Facilitate servo drive and PLC's.
- Completing equipment repair.
- Source for parts and maintain a proper spare parts
- Work with Safety to ensure all safety protocols are along with
OSHA, environmental regulations and company policies.
- Operate forklift occasionally.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report equipment data.
- Analyze data and production reports.
- Set up and change over equipment.
- Equipment protocols are adhered to.
- Perform equipment audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed.
Qualifications / Skills:MUST HAVE
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the maintenance field or in
a related area.
- Must have strong machine and electrical maintenance including
AC/DC servo experience.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting, problem solving and decision
- Ability to use hand tools and work with ladders and power
- Basic Computer skills including MRP/ERP.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift 10 - 50 Lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Familiarity with servo drive and PLC.
- Familiar with a variety of the mechanical concepts, practices,
procedures and quality conscious.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other
physical risks are anticipated.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a production environment. WE
- Prior printing press maintenance experience.
- Ability to analyze information and concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently.
- Ability to identify key details.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Ability to communicate information clearly.
- Demonstrate proactiveness when addressing concerns.
- Attention to detail.PDS Tech, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity
Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for
employment without regard to race, color, sex, sexual orientation,
gender identity, religion, national origin, disability, veteran
status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic information, or
other legally protected status. Founded in 1977, PDS Tech, Inc. is
one of the nation's premier specialty staffing firms with 31
offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits including:
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit $$$ PDS pays for referrals! $$$
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Fairfield , Sr Facilities Maintenance Technician, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!