Sr Facilities Maintenance Technician - Lifting 30lbs+, machine operation
Posted on: January 11, 2022
Sr. R & O Maintenance Tech
The hours of 3rd shift are 10:45PM - 7:15AM.
Education- HS Diploma/GED required
TRAINING WILL BE ON 1st SHIFT FOR 1-2 Weeks
- Must work independently
- Will be replacing, repairing and fabricating
- Sunday PM thru Friday am. 2 Saturdays a month may be needed for
11-2- Notes from call with Supervisor:
- Will be troubleshooting equipment
- Need to have mechanical experience
- Diagnose maintenance and fix
- Currently have 20 presses running 24 X 7
When you join Client, you become a member of our global team of
thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things that
make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly
way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making it possible
to breathe on Mars.
Working at Client isn't just about developing cool things. That's
why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers. You
will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
The future is what you make it.
Job Description Maintain manufactured equipment in order to operate
efficiently and gain the highest level of productivity out of
equipment. Diagnose and remedy equipment issues and operating
difficulties analyzing issues and providing solutions. Examine
failures and preform root cause analyzes and make changes as
necessary. Interpret schematics and drawings, specifications, work
orders, written and verbal instructions. Investigate and repair
electrical and mechanical systems such as: pneumatics and
hydraulics. Use all necessary standard and special equipment to
check parts for conformance to specifications, charts and prints.
Keep records and make necessary reports on items and up machine
time. Assist and instruct operators in proper operating processes.
Assist servicers to ensure smooth flow of parts through the cell
supporting team requirements. Interface with support areas such as
Production, Warehouse and Vendors.
- Maintains, repairs and overhauls manufactured equipment.
- Provide preventative and emergency maintenance.
- Develop and implements maintenance schedule.
- Troubleshooting and diagnosing equipment problems.
- Facilitate servo drive and PLC's.
- Completing equipment repair.
- Source for parts and maintain a proper spare parts
- Work with Safety to ensure all safety protocols are along with
OSHA, environmental regulations and company policies.
- Operate forklift occasionally.
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness.
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report equipment data.
- Analyze data and production reports.
- Set up and change over equipment.
- Equipment protocols are adhered to.
- Perform equipment audits.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed.YOU MUST
- High School Diploma or GED.
- At least 4-6 years of experience in the maintenance field or in
a related area.
- Must have strong machine and electrical maintenance including
AC/DC servo experience.
- Demonstrated trouble shooting, problem solving and decision
- Ability to use hand tools and work with ladders and power
- Basic Computer skills including MRP/ERP.
- Ability to follow written and verbal instructions.
- Ability to lift 10 - 50 Lbs. on a repetitive basis.
- Familiarity with servo drive and PLC.
- Familiar with a variety of the mechanical concepts, practices,
procedures and quality conscious.
- Utilizes experience and judgment to plan and accomplish goals.
Performs a variety of complicated tasks.
- A wide degree of creativity and latitude is expected.
- Exposure to substantial machine, chemical, biological or other
physical risks are anticipated.Demonstrated ability to work in a
- Prior printing press maintenance experience.
- Ability to analyze information and concepts.
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently.
- Ability to identify key details.
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity.
- Creative thinking and idea generation.
- Ability to communicate information clearly.
- Demonstrate proactiveness when addressing concerns.
- Attention to detail.
Keywords: CorTech, Fairfield , Sr Facilities Maintenance Technician - Lifting 30lbs+, machine operation, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!