Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver
Posted on: February 21, 2021
Join Schneider's elite Tanker team by hauling 2/3 non-hazardous
bulk liquid chemicals as a Regional Tanker truck driver. Earn up to
$72,000 annually with accessorial pay and benefit from getting home
weekly. Regional Tanker truck driver job overview
- $56,250 to $68,750* average annual earnings, with weekly
paychecks and 20-25% of pay from accessorials.
- $72,000* top annual earning potential.
- Up to $0.55 per mile* with weekly performance pay up to $0.04
- Home weekly for 34-48-hour resets, typically on weekends.
- 1,400 - 1,850 average miles per week, mostly in the North
- Two-thirds non-hazardous liquid freight.
- $7,500 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
- $5,000 limited-time sign-on bonus in 12 monthly payments for
inexperienced drivers. *Based on CDL driver experience, performance
and location Regional Tanker truck driver qualifications
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver's License (CDL).
- Live within 75 miles of Cincinnati, OH, Columbus, OH or
Seville, OH and live in Kentucky or Ohio.
- Tanker endorsement required at time of hire.
- HazMat endorsement required after starting Schneider's
self-paced online certification training will help you secure
- TWIC card (Transportation Worker Identification Card) preferred
required to start process within 60 days of hire. Need one or more
of your endorsements, or unsure if you qualify? Call us at (855)
548-2691, and we can talk you through it.Additional Regional Tanker
truck driver job benefits
- Medical, dental and vision insurance, plus flexible spending
- 401(k) savings plan with company match.
- Paid orientation and time off (plus holiday pay after a
- $200-$400/month tuition reimbursement (up to $7,000) for
- HazMat endorsement reimbursed upon receipt.
- Unlimited referral bonus potential.
- Credit for Military Experience and Military Apprenticeship
programs, plus more military benefits.
- Leading equipment and technology specs designed for driver
- Many more see full driver benefit package. More reasons to
choose Schneider Regional Tanker
- Hands-on work - Enjoy a nice change of pace from driving as you
get paid to unload using pumps and hoses.
- Elite paid training - Learn how to master this unique work with
industry-leading paid orientation specifically for Tanker
- Top-notch equipment - Drive the best thanks to continuous
investments in tractors, tank trailers and Tanker-specific
- Position based out of Schneider's Pittsburgh Facility.
- Learn more about Tanker and Regional truck driving. Want even
more information? The best option is to apply, and we can customize
our advice to your situation, but if you want to dig deep:
- Experienced or inexperienced driver insights - expectations at
your career stage.
- Schneider company overview - what makes Schneider one of the
top trucking companies.
- Slice of Orange blog - answers to top driver career questions.
Schneider uses E-Verify to confirm the employment eligibility of
all newly hired associates. To learn more about E-Verify, including
your rights and responsibilities, please visit www.dhs.gov/E-Verify
.Job Company DriverSchedule Full-timeSign On Bonus 7500
Keywords: Schneider, Fairfield , Class A CDL - Regional Tanker truck driver, Professions , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!