Company: Finn Corporation
Posted on: May 21, 2023
Description:Job PurposeService Techs provide exceptional
customer service for equipment manufactured by Finn Corporation,
including inspection, maintenance, warranty work, or service
issues.Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Provide technical service to vehicles and equipment.
- Perform repair and maintenance on heavy duty, commercial
vehicles in a safe and efficient manner.
- Perform detailed inspections, preventative maintenance,
checking fluid levels, lubrication of moving parts, filter changes,
and examination of vehicle support systems.
- Inspection and service of electrical, air, brake, hydraulic and
motor systems on vehicles, equipment or related components.
- Examine protective guards, belts and safety devices and make
adjustments as needed.
- Identify warranty parts and return to Warranty
- Perform complex heavy equipment diagnostics and repair,
including engine repair, hose assembly, bearings, clutches,
differentials, transmissions, etc.
- Perform premier inspection, installation, troubleshooting and
repair service of hydraulic and pneumatic systems.
- Build credibility and maintain positive relationships with
customer, resulting in outstanding customer
satisfaction.Requirements:Education, Knowledge and Skills
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- Excellent attendance.
- Minimum three (3) years' experience in heavy duty vehicle
- Commercial/heavy duty service experience, vocational training,
or certification preferred.
- Hydraulic/pneumatic repair experience, vocational training, or
- Demonstrated ability to build positive customer
- Basic mathematical skills, and ability to calculate precise
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Good communication skills.
- Team player who works to assist and support others.
- Takes personal ownership for job duties and
outcomes.Supervisory Responsibilities: NoneWork
Environment:Manufacturing Environment. Frequent exposure to noise,
fumes and dust.Physical Demands:This position frequently lifts
heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs., and occasionally up to 100
lbs., walks and stands for long periods of time and performs
strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts, pushes, pulls or
carries objects; uses abdominal and lower back muscles to provide
support over time without fatigue; and effectively lifts and
carries heavy loads. The position requires good manual dexterity
(hand, hand and arm, two hands) and multi-limb coordination. It
also requires the ability to quickly move arms and legs. The
employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing with the ability to
read reports, data, statistics and information on computer screens
are required.Acknowledgement: This job description is not intended
to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the
position. Critical features of this job are described under the
headings above. Incumbents will follow any other instructions, and
perform any other related duties, as assigned by their supervisor.
Furthermore, this does not establish a contract for employment and
is subject to change at the discretion of the
Keywords: Finn Corporation, Fairfield , Service Tech, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...