Company: PDS Tech, Inc.
Posted on: March 12, 2023
PDS Tech, Inc. is seeking a Machine Operator in Fairfield, OH.
As a PDS Tech employee, you will be on assignment at Honeywell.Job
Duties & Responsibilities:
- Operate a label rewind machine with minimal assistance on
- Read the Job Tickets and interpret information to be able to
run the job correctly.
- Review other company documents and instructions to fulfil
- Perform moderate machine maintenance and equipment set up.
- Capable of setting up and running jobs that have a laminate
component to them.
- Capable of setting up and running fanfold presses.
- Capable of running jobs that have flood coat.
- Capable of running piggy-back jobs.
- Capable of running jobs with eye-marks.
- Inspect and remove defects if present in the product.
- Ensure quality control procedures are followed.
- Working knowledge computers skills in windows, SAP and
Bartender to make carton labels.
- Package and skid the product for shipment by placing finished
goods in a box, filling in with packing materials, placing a label
on the box, and placing it on a skid for pick up.
- Maintain a safe work environment around machines, isles, and
- Complete multiple and repetitive task work.
- Preserve a clean work environment.
- Perform other duties as may be required by the company.
- Able to run stock jobs (blank labels w/out ink).
- To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to
perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed
below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability
required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable
individuals with disabilities to perform these essential
- Education and/or Experience: High school diploma or
- Aptitude for working on mechanical equipment: Two or more years
of experience in working on mechanical machines.
- Completing Jobs: Must be able to read, interpret and understand
Job Tickets and instructions. Must possess coordination to operate
the equipment and package jobs effectively.
- Communication Skills: Communicate with the press operators,
supervisors, and others to make sure orders are completed
- Mathematical Skills: Must have a basic understanding of
addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division. Must be able
to work with basic fractions, decimals and read a ruler. Must be
able to measure and understand measurements. Count and calculate
feet measurements. Determine how many rolls can go in a box.
- Reasoning Ability: Must be able to prioritize work in the most
efficient and timely manner
- Computer Skills: Minimal windows-based knowledge.
- Safety: Ability to follow standard operating practices and
adhere to safety guidelines.Special Considerations:
- The physical demands and work environment characteristics
described here are representative of those that must be met by an
employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this
job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals
with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Required to stand, walk, push, pull, lift, bend, twisted and
- The noise level in the work environment is usually moderate to
loud. Hearing and eye protection may be recommended and/or required
in some areas.
- May lift to 40 to 50 pounds continuously.PDS Tech, Inc. is an
Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive
consideration for employment without regard to race, color, sex,
sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, national origin,
disability, veteran status, age, marital status, pregnancy, genetic
information, or other legally protected status. Founded in 1977,
PDS Tech, Inc. is one of the nation's premier specialty staffing
firms with 31 offices nationwide. We offer a full range of benefits
- Health insurance
- Paid holidays
- Weekly payroll
- Immediate 401(k) eligibility
- Completion Bonuses
- Please note availability of benefits may vary by position PDS
specializes in Engineering and IT arenas including Aerospace,
Defense, Electronics, Telecommunications, Automotive, and Energy
just to name a few. Our reputation, track record, and years of
continuous growth reflect the commitment to quality that our
employees and clients experience first-hand. To find out more about
PDS, please visit PDS pays for referrals!
Keywords: PDS Tech, Inc., Fairfield , Machine Operator, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...