CNC Machine Operator
Posted on: January 25, 2023
The Machine Operator sets up and operates one or more computer
numeric controlled machines to produce a quality product of
specified materials, dimensions, and color.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operates the panel saw machines to create all components of
manufactured products, in a timely manner that meets the production
schedule and quality requirements.
* Prepare and setup machine systems for daily operation and
adherence to daily production goals.
* Help maintain machines, ensuring they are always in proper
working condition and available for maximum throughput.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying instructions,
labels, blueprint specifications, and materials.
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Inspects each product produced to ensure it meets quality
standards. Notifies supervisor about sub-standard quality
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives related to
work-flow, 5S and overall shop efficiency
* Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
* Does all of the above in a manner that meets company safety
requirements including, but not limited to, wearing safety
* Experience operating manufacturing machine equipment.
* Must be able to interpret engineering design drawings.
* Must be able to read and use tape measure for precise
* Must have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing hourly
* Must have a basic ability for reading, writing and computer
* Work involves walking, talking, hearing, and using material
* Vision abilities require close vision assessments
* Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
* May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
Maverick Desk offers its employees competitive compensation and
benefits packages that demonstrate our respect for their skills and
knowledge. Some benefits include:
Medical, Dental and Vision insurance
Health Savings Accounts
Paid time off
Short term and long term disability insurance
Additional benefits are also available, such as fitness membership
participation programs and use of our Employee Assistance Program
(provides counseling and referral services for employee and family
Keywords: Maverick, Fairfield , CNC Machine Operator, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!