General Labor Team Members Needed
Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: November 27, 2022
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING!
Where you work matters; we want you to spend that time at a place
you like, and with friends you enjoy. Our employee satisfaction
survey speaks for itself - Koch Foods employees love working
Our job offers growth for the future, a clear path towards earning
more responsibility, gaining greater satisfaction, and achieving
What you can expect from the time you walk in the door to stepping
out on the floor:
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter, -and same day
- You could be starting work as soon as the next day!
We are hiring for 1st and 2nd shifts, pick the one that works best
with your schedule and lifestyle:
- 1st shift starts between 7 and 8 in the morning, with a
starting pay rate of -$15/hour.
- 2nd shift starts between 4:30 and 5:30 in the evening with a
starting pay rate of $16/hour. -
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU---
NEW Plant Opening in January 2023!
DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- Opportunities for overtime pay.
- Earn a -$1,000 -retention bonus.
- Get paid -every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly.
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
PERKS AND BONUSES:
- Excellent entry level position with many opportunities for
career advancement with higher pay, and career pathways in
Production, QA, Safety, HR, etc. - -
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- To ensure your success, we'll assign you a Training
- Receive a $3,000 referral bonus for every friend who is
- Our plant has employees from all over the world - we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING---
- You will be responsible for processing parts through the
different stages on a production line.
- Your will work as a team to ensure a smooth production
- Always work in a safe environment. -
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM---
- No prior experience is needed, we'll teach you all you need to
- Come to work and enjoy your team members each day!
- Must be 18 years old and eligible to work in the US.
THE ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT---
- You will be working in a highly automated multi-protein cooking
Benefits and incentives are available after probationary period of
employment, 401k available after 1 year of employment. Team members
must meet eligibility requirements to earn incentives and bonuses.
This job description in no way states or implies that these are the
only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this position.
Employees may be required to perform other related duties as
assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change.
Koch Foods participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools
made available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States - either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary
Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to hiring a
diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture. All
qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law.PI197366939
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , General Labor Team Members Needed, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!