Field Application Engineer - Relay
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Summary of Position: The Relay Product Manager is responsible
for increasing sales and market share of relays through being a
competent technical partner to our customers. The PM will work
closely with the Sales Team to identify and provide reliable
solutions for all technical issues to assure complete customer
satisfaction through all stages of the sales process. The PM will
also provide Voice-Of-Customer feedback to the management team.
Strong ability to turn a technical customer need into a
well-qualified business opportunity.Major Responsibilities:
- Facilitate the technical exchange between the customer and
Standex engineering teams
- Manages and drives strategic growth laneways and market tests
within the relay product line
- Set, monitor, report and achieve annual sales goals for
assigned strategic growth laneways
- Identify and solve technical concerns for new business
opportunities in the field
- Understand and promote key technical capabilities of Standex
Electronics to drive sales growth
- Oversees the development of strategies to:Develop new customers
and products, Identify new market opportunities for Standex
Electronics competencies,Drive R&D efforts by identifying
trends of new products and new markets to drive long-term
growth,Leverage their technical knowledge and be a subject matter
expert on their assigned product line
- Works closely with the VP Business Development or his designee
to set annual sales goals.
- Monitors and reports progress to achieve those goals.
- Provides input towards new products and new markets to drive
- Support the regional sales team with CRM updates for assigned
projects and opportunities.
- Prepare and distribute customer visit reports within sales and
engineering teamsAdditional Responsibilities:
- Promotes a positive image of Standex Electronics to customers
and the industry in the region.
- Provides leadership to constantly improve Standex electronics
customer based cultures.
- Performs other duties and oversees projects/assignments as
directed by the VP of Business Development, or his
designee.Knowledge and Skills:
- Strong direct and interactive computer skills (with MS
- Demonstrated strong technical leadership and analytical
- Demonstrated ability to create a technical sales strategy to
drive top line sales growth.
- Ability to travel, up to 20% of the time Educational
- Requires a BS degree, or equivalent, in a technical related
discipline plus a minimum of 3 years of engineering experience
Standex Electronics is a worldwide market leader in the design,
development and manufactureof standard reed switch-based sensor
solutions and custom electro-magnetic components, including
magneticsproducts. We are a global team of problem solvers who can
provide custom and/or standard solutions through our diverse and
dynamic capabilities. Our approach is to strategically partner with
customers to conquer challenges, and deliver reliable high-quality
results through our engineering and components. These parts serve
an array of markets globally, and through our customer driven
innovation - improve the overall performance and efficiency at
which end products operate.
4150 Thunderbird Lane, Fairfield, Ohio 45014
Keywords: Standex, Fairfield , Field Application Engineer - Relay, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!