Heavy Equipment Operator
Company: Loveland Excavating and Paving
Posted on: November 18, 2022
Come join the Loveland Excavating and Paving Team!!! Hiring
Experienced *Heavy Equipment Operators*.
Loveland Excavating is celebrating its 25th year in business. We
are an established site construction contractor serving Southwest
Ohio since 1996.
We are Southwest Ohio's safest contractor with the highest OSHA
rating in the area. We pride ourselves in providing first-class
site construction services to some of Southwest Ohio's best
* Experience with operating all types of heavy equipment such as
bulldozers, skid steers, and excavators required.
*Compensation and Benefits: *
* We offer competitive pay, referral bonus.
* 50 hours a week(weather permitting).
* 401(k) retirement plan with Company match.
* Medical, Dental, Vision, Long & Short-Term Disability, Company
paid Life Insurance.
* OSHA Training and more.
* Pre-hire drug screen required.
Come join the Loveland team. Apply by submitting your resume to
email@example.com or stop by our office and see our
state-of-the-art facility at 260 Osborne Drive, Fairfield. We are
an EOE, Drug-Free Workplace.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $23.00 - $27.00 per hour%58047475%
Keywords: Loveland Excavating and Paving, Fairfield , Heavy Equipment Operator, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!