Company: Finn Corporation
Posted on: August 7, 2022
$1,000 Sign-on Bonus! Job Purpose: Welders provide support for
manufacturing heavy-duty industrial equipment. The work includes
tacking, fitting, welding, and metal fabrication, using a range of
materials from thin-gauge to thick plate metals. Welders are
required to provide their own hand tools. Essential Duties and
- Weld and assemble mechanical parts and components with a high
level of precision and attention to detail.
- Follow instructional documents and specifications with a high
level of accuracy.
- Learn and apply proper installation methods for hydraulic
systems, wiring, engine, and assembly methods.
- Assist team members and perform other duties as required.
- Take personal accountability for job duties and results.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment. Education,
Knowledge, and Skills:
- High school degree or equivalent.
- Minimum 3 years of experience performing MIG Welding.
- Demonstrated proficiency in welding to blueprints, specs, and
- Demonstrated proficiency in performing visual inspections on
- Capability to perform careful and precise welding operations,
with a level of excellence, and within strict tolerance
- An established work record and has demonstrated excellent
attendance, high levels of accuracy, a commitment to quality and
satisfactory levels of productivity.
- Ability to work overtime as required.
- Previous work experience in manufacturing.
- Team player who works to assist others.
- Experience or strong aptitude for mechanical systems.
- Certification from a vocational or technical welding program is
- Previous work experience in mechanics, hydraulics, wiring,
engines, or assembly methods desired. Welder Level I (Production)
Criteria: Operates arc, gas, MIG, or TIG welding equipment. Works
with any gauge metal on a variety of routine parts or assemblies
not subject to extreme loads or pressures. Handles all materials at
the workstation. Material and methods prescribed. Supervisory
Responsibilities: None Work Environment: Manufacturing Environment.
Frequent exposure to noise, fumes, and dust. Physical Demands: This
position frequently lifts heavy objects and/or up to 50 lbs. and
occasionally up to 100 lbs., walks and stands for long periods of
time, and performs strenuous physical labor. The employee lifts
push, pulls, up to, or carries objects; uses abdominal and lower
back muscles to provide support over time without fatigue; and
effectively lifts and carries heavy loads. The position requires
good manual dexterity (hand, hand and arm, two hands) and
multi-limb coordination. It also requires the ability to move arms
and legs quickly. The employee must have excellent stamina. Seeing
with the ability to read reports, data, statistics, and computer
screens is required. Acknowledgment: This job description is not
intended to be an all-inclusive list of duties and standards of the
position. Critical features of this job are described under the
headings above. Incumbents will follow any other instructions
occasionally various and perform any other related duties assigned
by their supervisor. Furthermore, this does not establish an
employment contract and is subject to change at the company's
discretion. Equal Employment Opportunity Employer and a Drug-Free
Keywords: Finn Corporation, Fairfield , Welder, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!