Machine Operator - Level 1
Posted on: June 23, 2022
Innovate to solve the world's most important challengesThe
future is what you make it. When you join Honeywell, you become a
member of our global team of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and
doers who make the things that make the future.That means changing
the way we fly, fueling jets in an eco-friendly way, keeping
buildings smart and safe and even making it possible to breathe on
Mars.Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries. Are you ready
to help us make the future? Produce high quality products and
services for our customers. You will assemble and inspect product
to ensure the highest quality product is provided to our customers.
You will be responsible for your work area to ensure the safe and
efficient operation of the area. You will set up and monitor the
production of product in your area and participate in the
continuous improvement process at the site to address safety,
production and quality improvements. Job Description - - Setup
Jennerjahn and/or other machines as assigned for a variety of
customers. Diagnose and remedy set up and operating difficulties;
make changes as necessary. Work from set-up sheets, prints,
specifications, work orders, written and verbal instructions. Use
all necessary standard and special equipment to check parts for
conformance to specifications, charts and prints. Keep records and
make necessary reports on items such as scrap and machine time.
Assist and instruct operators in proper operating and checking; be
responsible for parts produced. Assist servicers to ensure smooth
flow of parts through the cell supporting team requirements.
Interface with support areas such as Maintenance and Production
Control. Refer unusual problems to supervisor. Perform duties of
similar complexity as needed. Key Responsibilities
- Operate assigned equipment (e.g., Mark Andy, KTI,
- Run multi-color jobs
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipmentPerform daily audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed SPSOH21YOU
- -Machine Operation ExperienceWE VALUE
- --- -Demonstrated ability to work in a production
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- -Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- -Ability to troubleshoot
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- JOB ID: req347161
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9290 Le Saint Drive,Fairfield,Ohio,45014,United
- Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified
applicants will be considered without regard to age, race, creed,
color, national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or
sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, religion, or veteran status.
Keywords: Honeywell, Fairfield , Machine Operator - Level 1, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!