Branch Commercial Account Specialist
Posted on: June 22, 2022
4041 Thunderbird Lane, Fairfield, Ohio 45014
TruGreen is committed to providing personalized attention for our
associates. We focus on developing our people by building proud,
dynamic teams while helping associates reach their personal and
professional goals. We continuously strive to make TruGreen an
employer of choice and "a great place to work!"
We're seeking a Commercial Account Specialist. If you set high
standards for Excellence, Integrity, and Customer Service this may
be the position for you. Apply now and learn more about
opportunities with TruGreen.
1. Places telephone calls to handle all aspects of commercial
2. Maintains customer database through accurate and timely data
3. Answers inquiries, resolves problems, promotes and sells
4. Provides first-line administrative support and coordination of
commercial account activities for Business Development Reps.
5. Creates and reviews commercial service agreements.
6. Follow up on commercial customers during renewal.
7. Facilitates commercial growth through outbound calls to
customers and prospects.
8. Contact customers regarding outstanding balances on commercial
9. Develops, maintains, and cultivates effective customer
relationships with assigned commercial accounts.
10. Handles day to day account activities for commercial
11. Reviews commercial accounts, up-sell existing commercial
customers, and solicits new customers.
12. Acts as a liaison between the branch and the customer in order
to achieve the highest level of customer satisfaction.
13. Contacts customers regarding outstanding commercial account
balances to achieve branch and company receivable objectives.
Education and Experience Requirements
* High school diploma/GED required. Associate's degree
* 2-3 years of customer service experience required
* Experience resolving escalated customer service issues
* Computer skills with Microsoft Office applications (Word, Excel,
Physical Demands & Working Conditions
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be
made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the
Regularly required to:
- Sit, stand and walk
- Use hands and arms to handle, feel or reach
- Speak and hear
- Use close vision abilities
Occasionally required to:
- Lift or move up to 25 lbs
- Stoop, kneel, crouch, or crawl
The work environment characteristics described here are
representative of those an employee encounters while performing the
essential functions of this job.
* Low to moderate
TruGreen is committed to Diversity and Inclusion. We encourage
diverse candidates to apply to this position.
We are an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer -
Minorities/Females/Protected Veterans/Individuals with
Disabilities. To learn more, Click Here or to request an
application accommodation, Click Here .
California Residents: for information on personal data we collect
as part of the application process, Click Here .
TruGreen performs pre-employment testing.
To view our disclaimer, Click Here .
Keywords: TruGreen, Fairfield , Branch Commercial Account Specialist, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!