Company: Finn Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
The Pick/ Pack/ Ship Associates are responsible for the daily
activities of Shipping and Receiving.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Receive, inspect and verify incoming materials for quantities,
accuracy and damages.
- Assist in loading, and storing incoming materials, or delivering
materials to the scheduled job.
- Enter other incoming shipments into database, as physical counts
have been verified.
- Handle return shipments to manufacturers for repair or
- Prepare, package, and load finished goods for transport.
- Assist in Inventory Control activities, including cycle counting,
physical inventory, and locating lost items.
- Communicate with suppliers, receivers, drivers and shippers to
confirm delivery and/or shipment of items.
- Take personal accountability for job duties and results.
- Maintain a clean and orderly work environment.
- Other duties as assigned.
Education, Knowledge and Skills
- High School Education or equivalent.
- Ability to reconcile stock counts to report data.
- Must be able to read, count accurately, follow directions and
- Ability to analyze and use data to solve issues.
- Excellent attendance.
- Strong attention to detail, quality and accuracy.
- Demonstrated team player who works to assist and support
- Strong communication skills.
- Demonstrated proficiency with weights and measures.
Keywords: Finn Corporation, Fairfield , Pick/Pack/Ship Associate, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!