Position: Account Executive-Cincinnati, OH
Posted on: October 7, 2021
Location: Cincinnati, Ohio
Full-time, non-exempt + commission
It is an exciting time to be part of the PatientPoint® team! We
believe that a strong, team-oriented environment is key to the
success of any endeavor. We're looking for talented team members
who thrive in a fast-paced and dynamic work environment.
We are looking for enthusiastic Inside Sales Professionals with a
proven track record for closing business. We offer an aggressive
base salary, un-capped commissions, and paid training in an upbeat
environment that includes casual dress code, social events, sales
spiff, and an annual presidents club event. Bring your strong
selling skills and we will provide ongoing training and development
in a supportive environment.
PatientPoint Account Executives manage the entire sales cycle from
prospecting to new customer acquisition. Through ongoing coaching
and skills development our Account Executives become consultants on
PatientPoint products and are an integral part of the Provider
The successful candidate possesses excellent verbal communication
skills including well spoken, clear voice, high volume, good use of
tone, and a strong ability to build rapport.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Meet quarterly and annual sales quotas
- Represent PatientPoint Provider Solutions in a positive and
- Demonstrate knowledge of PatientPoint Provider Solution
- Prospect, qualify and develop sales opportunities through
- Record sales activity and complete and maintain accurate sales
pipeline and reports using Salesforce.com
- Conduct ongoing customer needs analysis and research of
customer requirements through first party resources
- Participate in management meetings and take responsibility for
sales improvement initiatives and other assigned action items
- Perform calls to make New Sales
- Acquires and submits signed enrollment forms and assists to
- Minimum 2+ years of sales experience, demonstrating a
- Highly motivated to succeed in a performance driven
- Ability to complete high outbound call volume with quality on a
- Ability to make effective 'cold' calls and adapt approach to
overcome typical challenges (gaining decision maker, handling
objections or indecisive clients)
- Ability to sell & close sales over the phone.
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint for clear
and professional written communication
- Improvement oriented: hears feedback/coaching and makes changes
to be more successful with untapped & potential clients.
- Eager to learn and can adapt/be creative in approach to meet
different client needs and close the sale
- Demonstrate confidence, motivation, and has professional
- Strong desire to work in a commission sales capacity with
- Comfortable working in an upbeat team environment.
- Track record of success and quota achievement.
Additional Skills and Specifications:
- Proficient in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills;
demonstrating 100% grammatically correct and professional business
- Experience in using Salesforce is preferred
- Ability to work autonomously
- Ability to meet and exceed sales goals
This is an excellent opportunity and includes a competitive pay and
benefits package, including health, dental, vision, disability, and
life insurance as well as 401(k) retirement plan, paid time off,
and holidays. No relocation is available.
PatientPoint ® is the trusted partner for tech-enabled patient
engagement solutions that enhance the patient experience across the
entire care journey. Our solutions create more effective
doctor-patient interactions and deliver high value for patients,
providers and healthcare sponsors. Through our 150k unique
healthcare provider relationships, PatientPoint's solutions impact
roughly 750 million patient visits each year, further advancing our
mission of making every doctor-patient engagement better ® . Learn
more at patientpoint.com .
Employer is EOE/M/F/D/V
Keywords: PatientPoint, Fairfield , Position: Account Executive-Cincinnati, OH, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!