2nd Shift Machine Operators
Company: Hamilton Casework Solutions
Posted on: June 6, 2021
JOIN OUR TEAM!
The Machine Operator sets up and operates one or more computer
numeric controlled boring machines to produce a quality product of
specified materials, dimensions, and color.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS AND RESPONSIBILITIES
* Operates the boring machines to create all components of
manufactured products, in a timely manner that meets the production
schedule and quality requirements.
* Prepare and setup machine systems for daily operation and
adherence to daily production goals.
* Help maintain machines, ensuring they are always in proper
working condition and available for maximum throughput.
* Prepares work to be accomplished by studying instructions,
labels, blueprint specifications, and materials.
* Verifies specifications by measuring completed component.
* Inspects each product produced to ensure it meets quality
standards. Notifies supervisor about sub-standard quality
* Maintains safe and clean working environment by complying with
procedures, rules, and regulations.
* Conserves resources by using equipment and supplies as needed to
accomplish job results.
* Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as
* Contribute to Continuous Improvement initiatives related to
work-flow, 5S and overall shop efficiency
* Performs other duties as assigned by manager.
* Does all of the above in a manner that meets company safety
requirements including, but not limited to, wearing safety
* Experience operating manufacturing machine equipment.
* Must be able to interpret engineering design drawings.
* Must be able to read and use tape measure for precise
* Must have a strong sense of urgency in accomplishing hourly
* Must have a basic ability for reading, writing and computer
* Work involves walking, talking, hearing, and using material
* Vision abilities require close vision assessments
* Required to lift, push, pull, and/or carry up to 50 lbs.
* May be required to stoop, bend, kneel, crouch, or crawl.
* Moderately loud noise levels in plant environment.
Keywords: Hamilton Casework Solutions, Fairfield , 2nd Shift Machine Operators, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!