Restaurant General Manager
Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: June 6, 2021
You are applying for work with a franchisee of Taco Bell, not
Taco Bell Corp. or any of its affiliates. If hired, the franchisee
will be your only employer. Franchisees are independent business
owners who set their own wage and benefit programs that can vary
Taco Bell General Manager
The Restaurant General Manager (RGM) has overall responsibility for
managing daily operations of a single restaurant (10-45 employees)
ensuring delivery on guest satisfaction, and ensuring desired
restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability, and
employee retention). The RGM leads the restaurant management team
and oversees the financial controls, operations, people
development, and full compliance adhering to AG Bells and Taco
Bell. The RGM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts,
including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the
restaurant. This position is overseen by a Area Coach (AC), and
directly manages Assistant Manager, Shift Supervisors, and Team
Members. This position interacts with restaurant Team Members,
Restaurant Management, Area Coaches, members of the field
operations team, outside vendors, but most importantly our
- Operate the restaurant in an efficient manner, always promoting
friendly service and high- quality food.
- Maintain all areas of the restaurant clean, sanitized,
organized, and running smoothly and communicate any special need(s)
to the Area Coach.
- Exhibit a high degree of awareness in customer relations and
satisfaction and promote the same to all team members.
- Recruit, interview, and hire, or approve the hiring of all
hourly team members.
- Responsible for all I-9 Form compliance with all employees
- Properly train and/or ascertain that all personnel are properly
- Monitor product inventory, ensuring all items are dated and
planning proper stock rotation and maintaining constant control of
the various storage facilities. Complete daily, weekly, and period
end inventory count and forms.
- Purchase and receive all items and check each invoice for
- Process all administrative forms, invoices and necessary
paperwork, and process as instructed by the Area Coach.
- Adhere to specific production standards and procedures to
obtain both uniform product quality and food cost control.
- Responsible for weekly scheduling of all personnel and
assigning employees to specific duties.
- Properly and effectively manage all labor costs.
- Full understanding of P&Ls to effectively run
- In store marketing i.e. scripting guidelines being followed;
all promotional materials are properly displayed in a timely manner
and in good condition.
- Public Relations Implement all public relations assignment made
by Taco Bell, as directed
- Implement and maintain preventative maintenance program for all
equipment, property, and the premises
- Maintain proper security and follow security policy guidelines
in all areas of restaurant
- Carry out all operational procedures as outlined in the Taco
Bell Operations Manual, Employee Handbook, and other applicable
- Actively assist in planning, organizing, and participating in
any required capacity towards the achievement of company goals
- Ensure all employees follow the cash procedures as outlined in
the companys cash policy
- Maintain required computer and operating reports
- Complete proper shift-change procedures
- Be proficient on every team member position in a Taco Bell
- Complete timely and accurate performance reviews on all
employees according to Company guidelines
- Responsible for following the Companys policies when
counseling, documenting, or discharging employees
- Maintain established speed of service standards
- Ensure all employees comply with established uniform and
personal appearance requirements
- Forecast sales and product production and labor needs
- Ensure employees comply with all policies and procedures of the
- MAKE GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL!
- Other duties as assigned by the Area Coach and/or
Officer/Director of the Company
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND ABILITIES
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize various duties and work
under pressures of deadlines.
- Ability to resolve problem situations immediately.
- Ability to develop, execute and follow-up on action plans and
management developmental plans.
- Ability to construct and work within a budget.
- Ability to read, write, analyze, and interpret general business
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios, and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use a computer and calculator.
- Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to work; days,
evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Ability to work 50 65 hours per week up to six days a
- Valid Drivers License
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Loss Prevention Training (LPM)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completion of Brand & Position Training
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Completion of OneSource Training Requirements
- Must meet Training Record Guidelines as outlined by the
- Bilingual (English/Spanish)
- Some college credits
PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is frequently
bending, stooping and kneeling. This position is very active
requiring occasional crawling and climbing. Ability to lift/move 50
pounds. Regular exposure to video terminal display. Travel in
personal vehicle leading to exposure to all driving conditions and
hazards. Frequent standing for long periods of time. Ability to
talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to talk and hear
and have the ability to use hands to finger, handle or feel
objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms. Vision
abilities of close vision, distance vision and adjust focus.
Ability to frequently taste or smell. The employee frequently works
near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed
to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat and risk of electrical
shock. The noise level is usually loud.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Fairfield , Restaurant General Manager, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!