Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Manage the implementation of material purchasing, material
planning, production planning, inventory control,
shipping/receiving and stores functions within Honeywell [SBG]. You
will supervise the execution and follow up with policies,
procedures and material control systems. You will identify and
solve problems in and out of immediate work area and ensure
materials are ordered and in stock to meet company requirements,
while maintaining acceptable inventory levels. You will be
accountable for building up the functional excellence to reach
business objectives. You are expected to lead project teams within
- Lead teams
- optimize Material management procedures
- Improve Operating System Maturity
- Health, Safety and Environment compliance
- Measure supplier capability and capacity.
- Engage in new production introduction (NPI) activities
- Monitor freight cost
- Annual cost and Inventory reduction
- Develop talent resource planning
YOU MUST HAVE
- Associates Degree
- 5+ years of experience warehouse management experience
- 2+ years of experience in managerial role
- 2+ years of experience working with 3PL (Third-party logistics)
or outside warehouses
- 1+ years of SAP experience
- Some experience in project management
- Knowledge in Lean practice
- In depth experience and expertise with MRP/ERP Systems
- Ability to motivate team members and drive results
- Ability to lead/drive change, and influence/coaching
- Mentor junior members
- JOB ID: HRD121748
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9290 Le Saint Drive,Fairfield,Ohio,45014,United
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 03
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement: In this position you will exercise discretion
and independent judgment on matters of significance.
- FLSA CODE: Exempt
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.