Join a team recognized for leadership, innovation and
The future is what you make it.
When you join Honeywell, you become a member of our global team
of thinkers, innovators, dreamers and doers who make the things
that make the future.
That means changing the way we fly, fueling jets in an
eco-friendly way, keeping buildings smart and safe and even making
it possible to breathe on Mars.
Working at Honeywell isn't just about developing cool things.
That's why all of our employees enjoy access to dynamic career
opportunities across different fields and industries.
Are you ready to help us make the future?
Produce high quality products and services for our customers.
You will assemble and inspect product to ensure the highest quality
product is provided to our customers. You will be responsible for
your work area to ensure the safe and efficient operation of the
area. You will set up and monitor the production of product in your
area and participate in the continuous improvement process at the
site to address safety, production and quality improvements.
Job Description Setup Jennerjahn and/or other machines as
assigned for a variety of customers. Diagnose and remedy set up and
operating difficulties; make changes as necessary. Work from set-up
sheets, prints, specifications, work orders, written and verbal
instructions. Use all necessary standard and special equipment to
check parts for conformance to specifications, charts and prints.
Keep records and make necessary reports on items such as scrap and
machine time. Assist and instruct operators in proper operating and
checking; be responsible for parts produced. Assist servicers to
ensure smooth flow of parts through the cell supporting team
requirements. Interface with support areas such as Maintenance and
Production Control. Refer unusual problems to supervisor. Perform
duties of similar complexity as needed.
- Operate assigned equipment (e.g., Mark Andy, KTI, Nilpeter,
- Run multi-color jobs
- Participate in continuous improvement activities.
- Support the Honeywell Operating System
- Maintain work area for operation and cleanliness
- Comply with all safety rules.
- Record and report production data.
- Analyze data and production reports
- Set up and change over equipment
- Perform daily audits
- Other duties as assigned
- Willingness and ability to work overtime as needed
YOU MUST HAVE
- 2+ years' experience with Flexographic or Press equipment or 2+
years machine experience (lite machining, CNC or other machining
- High School Diploma or GED
- Demonstrated ability to work in a production environment
- Ability to analyze information and concepts
- Ability to collaborate with others and work independently
- Ability to identify key details
- Ability to troubleshoot
- Good coordination, motor skills, and dexterity
- Creative thinking and idea generation
- Significant manufacturing experience
- Ability to communicate information clearly
- Attention to detail
- JOB ID: HRD119349
- Category: Integrated Supply Chain
- Location: 9290 Le Saint Drive,Fairfield,Ohio,45014,United
- Relocation Tier:
- Band: 00
- Referral Bonus: 1500
- Requisition Type: Standard Requisition
- US Citizenship:
- FLSA Statement:
- FLSA CODE: Nonexempt
Early Career (ALL)
Honeywell is an equal opportunity employer. Qualified applicants
will be considered without regard to age, race, creed, color,
national origin, ancestry, marital status, affectional or sexual
orientation, gender identity or expression, disability,
nationality, sex, or veteran status.