Company: Taco Bell
Posted on: May 3, 2021
You are applying for work with a
franchisee of Taco Bell, not Taco Bell Corp. or any of its
affiliates. If hired, the franchisee will be your only employer.
Franchisees are independent business owners who set their own wage
and benefit programs that can vary among franchisees.
Taco Bell Assistant
The Assistant Manager (AM) supports the
Restaurant General Manager in ensuring delivery on guest
satisfaction through managing the daily operations of a single
restaurant. The AM helps manage financial controls, operations,
people development, Guest service and compliance across shifts for
desired restaurant outcomes (i.e., increased sales, profitability,
and employee retention). The AM has full accountability for
restaurant operations in the absence of the Restaurant General
Manager. An AM should be able to work long and/or irregular shifts,
including extra shifts, as needed, for proper functioning of the
restaurant. This position operates under the direct management of
the Restaurant General Manager and helps lead the restaurant team.
This position interacts with restaurant team members, the General
Manager, outside vendors, members of the field operations team, and
- Direct efficient and accurate
preparation and sale of products for prompt delivery within
established speed of service guidelines
- Motivates and directs team members and
Shift Supervisors to exceed Guest expectations with fast and
friendly service in clean surroundings
- Supervises and trains team members and
Shift Supervisors on team stations, Taco Bell products, processes,
- Follows cash control/security
procedures and helps to implement marketing plans, maintain
inventory, manage labor, and apply financial reports across shifts
to enhance restaurant results
- Assists RGM in enforcing compliance
with government regulations, Taco Bell Market Policy, employment
law, food safety, security policies, operations, and brand policies
and procedures relating to all restaurant activities across all
- As part of the restaurant management
team, recruits, hires, trains and works to retain effective team
talent, by making decisions or recommendations on hiring and
- Makes decisions or recommendations on the discipline and
terminations of team members
- Available to work evenings, weekends, and holidays
- Prompt and regular attendance for assigned shifts, meetings and
- MAKE GUESTS FEEL SPECIAL!
- Other duties as assigned
KNOWLEDGE, SKILLS AND
- Excellent oral and written communication and interpersonal
- Professional personal appearance.
- Ability to organize and prioritize various duties and work
under pressures of deadlines.
- Ability to resolve problem situations immediately.
- Ability to develop, execute and follow-up on action plans and
management developmental plans.
- Ability to construct and work within a budget.
- Ability to read, write, analyze and interpret general business
- Ability to apply mathematical concepts such as fractions,
percentages, ratios and proportions to practical situations.
- Ability to interpret a variety of instructions furnished in
written, oral, diagram, or schedule form.
- Ability to use a computer and calculator.
- Ability to work flexible hours. Ability to work; days,
evenings, weekends and holidays
- Ability to work 50 65 hours per week up to six days a
- Valid Drivers
- Reliable transportation
- High School Diploma or GED
- Loss Prevention Training (LPM)
- Must be 18 years of age or older
- Completion of Brand & Position Training
- ServSafe Food Protection Manager Certification
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Completion of Learning Zone Training Requirements
- Must meet Training Record Guidelines as outlined by the
- Yum! University
- All Courses outlined in the A2/A3 Job Descriptions
- HWWT2, Part 1
- Must be able to pass a criminal background check
- Some college
?PHYSICAL WORKING CONDITIONS
The physical demands described here are representative of those
that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the
essential functions of this job.
While performing the duties of this job, the employee is
frequently bending, stooping and kneeling. This position is very
active requiring occasional crawling and climbing. Ability to
lift/move 50 pounds. Regular exposure to video terminal display.
Travel in personal vehicle leading to exposure to all driving
conditions and hazards. Frequent standing for long periods of time.
Ability to talk and hear. The employee is regularly required to
talk and hear and have the ability to use hands to finger, handle
or feel objects, tools or controls and reach with hands and arms.
Vision abilities of close vision, distance vision and adjust focus.
Ability to frequently taste or smell. The employee frequently works
near moving mechanical parts. The employee is occasionally exposed
to wet and/or humid conditions, extreme heat and risk of electrical
shock. The noise level is usually loud.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or
contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or
responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job.
Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with
or without notice.
Keywords: Taco Bell, Fairfield , Assistant Manager, Other , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!