Human Resources - Diversity Recruitment Partner
Company: Cincinnati Financial Corporation
Posted on: June 18, 2022
Make a difference with a career in insurance
At The Cincinnati Insurance Companies, we put people first and
apply the Golden Rule to our daily operations. To put this into
action, we're looking for extraordinary people to join our talented
team. Our service-oriented, ethical, knowledgeable, caring
associates are the heart of our vision to be the best company
serving independent agents. We help protect families and businesses
as they work to prevent or recover from a loss. Share your talents
to help us reach for continued success as we bring value to the
communities we serve and demonstrate that Actions Speak Louder in
If you're ready to build productive relationships, collaborate
within a diverse team, embrace challenges and develop your skills,
then Cincinnati may be the place for you. We offer career
opportunities where you can contribute and grow.
Start your journey with us
The Cincinnati Insurance Companies' (CIC) Talent Acquisition team
is seeking a Diversity Recruitment Partner to collaborate with
internal and external stakeholders for recruiting, retaining, and
engaging with top talent.
Be ready to:
* Drive engagement and partnerships with key educational
institutions, professional associations, diversity organizations,
individuals, and community organizations that result in brand
awareness regarding opportunities and careers with The Cincinnati
* Track and monitor data throughout the complete recruiting cycle
to analyze and leverage information for the identification of
trends and the adjustment of strategies/activities to improve
* Leverage and partner with both internal and external stakeholders
to build a diverse candidate pipeline.
* Assist with diversity analytics, including tracking metrics,
generating diversity reporting to show trends, and communicating
impact across diversity programs and initiatives.
* Enable and equip hiring managers, interviewers, and talent
acquisition to ensure they operate utilizing best practices for
evaluating and attracting diverse talent pools.
* Maintain responsibility for our diversity outreach, engagement
and recruiting activities to support company-wide hiring
* Assist in the coordination and delivery of diversity and
inclusion events and initiatives.
* Act as the HR representative to our Employee Resource Groups.
* Up to 10% travel to support recruitment events.
Be equipped with:
* A strong sense of urgency. Able to be self-directed, work
independently, and accountable to goals.
* Excellent organizational and time management skills with the
ability to multi-task and prioritize.
* Well-developed interpersonal, communication, and presentation
skills with the ability and passion to engage with others
authentically, establish trust and build long-lasting
* Strong leadership skills coupled with a customer service
orientation. Able to provide support and guidance to the team,
business partners and candidates.
* Strategic and creative thinking skills along with the ability to
use sound judgement. Able to analyze and use data to drive
decisions and build actions plans.
* Well-developed HR and business acumen.
* Ability to influence without formal authority.
* Prior experience with the insurance industry a plus.
* Three (3) years of demonstrated working experience in Diversity &
Inclusion or related field
* Bachelor's degree
Enhance your talents
Providing outstanding service and developing strong relationships
with our independent agents are hallmarks of our company. Whether
you have experience from another carrier or you're new to the
insurance industry, we promote a lifelong learning approach.
Cincinnati provides you with the tools and training to be
successful and to become a trusted, respected insurance
professional - all while enjoying a meaningful career.
Enjoy benefits and amenities
Your commitment to providing strong service, sharing best practices
and creating solutions that impact lives is appreciated. To
increase the well-being and satisfaction of our associates, we
offer a variety of benefits and amenities. Learn more about our
benefits and amenities packages.
Many departments at our Headquarters in Fairfield, Ohio, offer
hybrid work options, empowering associates to work from home
several days a week. Depending on your role and responsibilities,
hybrid options may be available.
Embrace a diverse team
As a relationship-based organization, we welcome and value a
diverse workforce. We grant equal employment opportunity to all
qualified persons without regard to race; creed; color; sex,
including sexual orientation; religion; national origin; age;
disability; or any other basis prohibited by law. Learn more about
the Federal Employment Notices.
Keywords: Cincinnati Financial Corporation, Fairfield , Human Resources - Diversity Recruitment Partner, Human Resources , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!