State Tested Nurse Aide, STNA Facility up to $20/hr
Company: Interim Healthcare
Posted on: May 13, 2022
- Up to $20.00 per hour
- All shifts -PRN/PT/FTWorking at Interim HealthCare means a
career unlike any other. With integrity at the center of all we do,
we know that when we support you and your community, you'll change
lives every day.Our State Tested Nursing Aide (STNAs) have been
called to care when they're needed most. As a member of our
staffing team, you'll support a full range of patient services to
bring comfort and dignity to our clients.What you'll do:
- Teach patient essential self-care skills, as needed.
- Help the patient navigate the healthcare system by scheduling
appointments and communicating needs to our nursing team, when
- Check patient's vital signs and/or administer medication under
a nurse's direction. -What we're looking for:
- State Tested Nursing Aide (STNA) certification from the state
associated with this position required.
- Attention to detail; able to carefully follow instructions and
document notes regarding a patient's condition.
- Reliable transportation to/from care sites and/or work
- A dependable approach to work and an engaging, encouraging,
empathetic, and compassionate attitude.What we offer:
- Competitive compensation, benefits, and incentives.
- Truly flexible scheduling - a dedication to work/life
- A team environment with a focus on community service. -At
Interim HealthCare Facility Staffing, we know that vacancies and
last minute call-offs don't just impact revenue, they're a matter
of patient safety - that's why our network of healthcare facilities
and clients trust us with their openings. From support staff and
MAs to Nurses and Therapists, we match talent with flexible
opportunities in a variety of practice settings. We see staffing as
a strategy for stress relief.#FS1
Keywords: Interim Healthcare, Fairfield , State Tested Nurse Aide, STNA Facility up to $20/hr, Human Resources , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!