Corporate Travel Agent (On-Site)
Company: AAA Club Alliance
Posted on: January 29, 2019
Do you have?
- A commitment to providing exceptional service?
- Professional expertise and a passion for what you do?
- A high level of integrity?
- An ability to work independently and collaboratively as a team member?
- Creative thinking and problem-solving skills?
- Dedication to developing your own skills and knowledge?Our most successful associates demonstrate these qualities every day.AAA Club Alliance is seeking an Corporate Travel Agent (On-Site) for one of our corporate clients in Fairfield, OH! This position is responsible for fulfilling Domestic and International travel related requests for airline, hotel, and car rentals to result in the lowest cost for booked itinerary and maximum commission claimed. The incumbent in this position must be knowledgeable in domestic and international faring and provides excellent customer service through the communication of travel related information.Hours: 8 a.m. to 5 p.m. with an hour lunch, must be flexible in working additional hours as needed during busy periods. Must be able to attend training in Cincinnati, OH, as needed.Primary duties and responsibilities include:
- Books international reservations for air travel, hotel and car rentals, following up when necessary to complete the reservation.
- Responds to requests for domestic and international price quotations utilizing automated system(s) for international itineraries; queues to rate desk when appropriate.
- Promotes the acceptance of fares, rates, and suppliers that match the client?s travel program policies and negotiated contracts. Applies discount programs appropriately.
- Moves market share for AAA CTS preferred suppliers.
- Maintains and promotes professional and courteous client relations by managing a prompt and accurate response to telephone and email communications.
- Remains informed of all airline rules and regulations and current affairs. Communicates information to clients accurately and appropriately.
- Achieves individual and contractual service level goals related to telephone, quality, and productivity.
- Maintains client profiles, ensuring specials requests and reward program information such as frequent flyer / driver / hotel stay are included.
- May build airline reservation system profiles for use with a specific group of travelers.
- Monitors, sorts and works global distribution systems (GDS) queues daily to maintain quality control.
- Ensures optimum customer service through effective use of phone systems and positive telephone service techniques.
- Knows and properly uses: airline terminology, codes, fare basis, airline rules and tariffs, resource guides, books, and industry contacts.
- Assumes and performs other duties and responsibilities not specifically outlined herein, but which are logically and properly inherent to the position.Knowledge, Skills and Abilities:
- Knowledge of domestic/international faring and commission structures
- Professional telephone skills.
- Ability to work independently, exercising discretion and judgment.
- Ability to manage multiple tasks and changing priorities.
- Capability of maintaining a favorable company image when interfacing with outside sources.
- Ability to maintain work volume and quality consistent with peers.
- Proven pursuit of learning and self-development.
- Ability to manage responsibilities in a manner to result in lower costs and better efficiencies for the company.
- Ability to demonstrate personal and organizational integrity.
- Competency to maintain positive client and co-worker relationships?establishing, developing, and maintaining trust and loyalty over time and through changes.
- Capability of working in a team environment supporting management and staff, following policies, providing feedback, assisting in special projects, and taking on additional responsibility.
- Effective oral and written communications.
- Organizational skills that result in high productivity.Minimum Qualifications
- Minimum of four (4) + year?s active Travel Consultant experience in the past 6 years.
- Minimum of 1-2 years international experience
- Thorough knowledge of the travel industry, fares and international markets.
- Proficiency on specified GDS.
- Knowledge of domestic and international faring and ticketing procedures.
- Above average productivity level (subject to management assessment for off-the-phone projects).
- Demonstrated professional customer service skills.
- Achieves established office goals for measurable accuracy.Why Join AAA? AAA is a great place to work. We provide a stable working environment with challenging and exciting career opportunities. To the qualified candidate, we offer:
- A competitive hourly rate of $16.75 to - $21.00
- Annual Bonus Eligibility
- Comprehensive benefit package including, but not limited to: Nearly 4 weeks of Paid Time Off during the first year, 401(k) plan with a company match up to 7%, Health & Life Insurance, Tuition Reimbursement, and a complimentary AAA Premier Membership just to name a few.Keywords: Travel Agent, Travel Consultant, Corporate Travel, On-Site Agent, Domestic Travel, International Travel, AAA Travel, AAA Jobs, Booking Agent, Business TravelIf you have the qualities and skills described, apply today to become a part of our growing team!To learn more about our company and the position, please visit Our Company Website.To see what it is like to work at AAA Club Alliance, check out our Day In The Life Videos.AAA Club Alliance is the result of AAA Mid-Atlantic, AAA Allied Group, and AAA Oklahoma/South Dakota joining, now representing nearly six million members in 13 states and Washington, DC.? At AAA Club Alliance, we?ve been driven for more than 100 years to provide our members with superior roadside assistance, personal service, and peace of mind. This same commitment to a life well-lived has earned AAA Club Alliance the reputation as a great place to work. Our people tell us it?s the company?s positive work/life balance, the dynamic team environment, excellent benefits, and strong customer focus that keep them happy; their ideas are respected and valued. And, perhaps most important of all, they get to make a difference every day.AAA Club Alliance Inc. is committed to provide a safe and professional work environment. EOE/M/F/D/VThis Organization participates in E-Verify.Right to Work Applicants have rights under Federal Employment Laws:The Equal Employment Opportunity (EEO)? The Employee Polygraph Protection Act (EPPA)The Family and Medical Leave Act (FMLA)Applicants have rights under State and Local Employment Laws:?Arizona Arizona Law Prohibits Discrimination in EmploymentCaliforniaDiscrimination and Harassment in Employment are prohibited by LawDelawarePregnant Workers Fairness ActMissouri Discrimination in Employment is ProhibitedNew Jersey New Jersey Law Prohibits Discrimination in EmploymentPennsylvania Employment Provisions of the Pennsylvania Human Relations ActPhiladelphia Employment DiscriminationPhiladelphia Ban the BoxJob Category:?Customer Service
Keywords: AAA Club Alliance, Fairfield , Corporate Travel Agent (On-Site), Hospitality & Tourism , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!