Company: Cincinnati Dental Services
Posted on: March 9, 2019
Cincinnati Dental Services has been experiencing tremendous growth in our patient base, and we re looking for a General Dentist to help us meet our goals. Our dental professionals are given the support and resources necessary for success, including mentor programs, leadership opportunities, continuing education allowances and even ownership potential. Fairfield is a residential suburb of nearby Cincinnati, and the city school district is one of the largest in the state of Ohio.
Cincinnati Dental Services has over 45 years of history serving the communities of southwest Ohio and Northern Kentucky. Our practices provide patients with a comprehensive mouth-body approach for quality dental care. New patients are often surprised at the individual attention given during each appointment, and doctors have full clinical autonomy so they can communicate openly and honestly with patients about treatment and prevention procedures.
From the very beginning, we set out to make our dental practice an active part of the communities we serve. Social Responsibility is one of the Core Values of Cincinnati Dental Services. Whether it s providing free dental care for children in need during our community service days, supporting local veterans in raising funds and food, or helping with local community 5k walks and runs, we have a responsibility to the communities we so proudly serve.
- Examine, diagnose, prescribe, and carry out (or direct others in carrying out) oral health care services that are in the best interest of the patient
- Contribute towards a team oriented and collegiate environment by working with other clinical and non-clinical staff members as necessary
- Uphold the policy, protocol, and procedures which are in compliance with the most current accepted professional standards
- Improving your clinical skills and acumen through participation in continuing education and training opportunities (continuing education support is available)
- Participate in various community outreach initiatives as necessary
Cincinnati Dental Services is proud to provide a competitive compensation package, including comprehensive health benefits (Health, Vision, Dental), Life Insurance, Long Term Disability, Professional Liability Insurance, a 401 (k) program with employer matching, and established mentor programs and leadership opportunities. In addition, employees have access to:
- Ownership Potential
- Wellness Program
- Consumer Goods Discounts (Verizon, Dell, AT&T, and Working Advantage)
- Continuing Education Allowance
- Sign-On Bonus (Select Locations)
To learn more about American Dental Partners and Cincinnati Dental Services please visit us at www.amdpi.com and www.cincinnatidentalservices.com.
- DDS/DMD from a dental education program accredited by the Commission on Dental Accreditation.
- Current, valid license to practice dentistry in state where providing care (License must be in good standing) or eligible for licensure.
- Other certifications as required by state to include- CPR, DEA, etc.
Keywords: Cincinnati Dental Services, Fairfield , General Dentist, Healthcare , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!