Community Based Therapist (Butler)
Company: NewPath Child & Family Solutions
Posted on: January 15, 2022
Community Based TherapistTherapists have an essential role in
assisting high need children and their families. NewPath Child &
Family Solutions, is in search of independent, licensed Therapists
who are passionate about patient care and committed to clinical
excellence.At NewPath, we do more to make a difference -more for
each child, each client and our community. Our dedicated team does
what it takes, day and night, to get to the heart of every case and
deliver the best care. Backed by a full breadth of services, we
cater to each individual and answer to every need. We reach more
ages with more experts for more results. Every program offers
opportunity for change, every plan improves lives, and every person
ignites hope, one success story at a time.What we offer:$4,000 SIGN
- Competitive compensation
- Excellent benefits package including low deductible medical
insurance, dental, vision insurance, company-paid 401(k), life
insurance, paid holidays, vacation and employee discounts
- Coverage of licensure and certification exam fees
- Continuing Education Units provided by the organization
- Licensure supervisionWhat you'll be doing:
- Provide community based individual and/or family therapy within
Butler County, focusing on meeting individual mental health
- Create treatment plans in conjunction with the youth and their
- Develop transition plans that address ongoing treatment
- Provide evaluations and updates. Complete needed documentation
collaboratively with youth using the Carelogic electronic health
- Assist with collaboration & coordination of care with other
mental health providers.
- Participate in all initial and ongoing trainings as required..
Requirements:What you need:
- Master's degree required in a Human Service related field.
- Professional license (LSW, LISW, LPC, LPCC, LMFT) in good
standing at all times.
- Previous mental health therapy experience with an understanding
of various mental health diagnoses.
- Valid driver's license, and proof of current automobile
- A clean driving record with no more than 5 points
- Pass a criminal background check, along with drug screen.At
NewPath Child & Family Solutions, we don't just accept difference -
we celebrate, support, and thrive on it for the benefit of our
employees, our services, and our community. NewPath Child & Family
Solutions is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified
applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard
to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity
or expression, pregnancy, age, national origin, disability status,
genetic information, protected veteran status, or any other
characteristic protected by law.
If you are unable to apply online due to a disability, or have a
special need that requires accommodation, please let us know by
contacting Human Resources at HRCareers@newpath.org.
Keywords: NewPath Child & Family Solutions, Fairfield , Community Based Therapist (Butler), Healthcare , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!