Company: PERFORMANCE Foodservice, a
Posted on: March 13, 2023
Location name Performance Ellenbee (0790) Company
DescriptionPerformance Foodservice, PFG's broadline distributor,
maintains a unique relationship with a variety of local customers,
including independent restaurants and hotels, healthcare
facilities, schools, and quick-service eateries. A team of sales
reps, chefs, consultants and other experts builds close
relationships with each customer, providing advice on improving
operations, menu development, product selection and operational
strategies. The Performance Foodservice team delivers delicious
food, but also goes above and beyond to help independent restaurant
owners achieve their dreams.Job DescriptionThe Director of Sales
position will perform the following duties:
- Develops and implements strategic marketing plans and sales
plans and forecasts to achieve corporate objectives for products
- Develops and manages sales/marketing operating budgets.
- Plans and oversees advertising and promotion activities
including print, online, electronic media, and direct mail.
- Develops and recommends product positioning, packaging, and
pricing strategy to produce the highest possible long-term market
- Achieves satisfactory profit/loss ratio and market share in
relation to preset standards and industry and economic trends.
- Establishes and maintains relationships with industry
influencers and key strategic partners.
- Guides preparation of marketing activity reports and presents
to executive management.
- Establishes and maintains a consistent corporate image
throughout all product lines, promotional materials, and
- Directs sales forecasting activities and sets performance goals
- Directs staffing, training, and performance evaluations to
develop and control sales and marketing programs.
- Directs market channel development activity and coordinates
sales distribution by establishing sales territories, quotas, and
- Represents company at trade association meetings to promote
- Meets with key clients, assisting sales representative with
maintaining relationships and negotiating and closing deals.
- Coordinates liaison between sales department and other sales
- Analyzes and controls expenditures of division to conform to
- Assists other departments within organization to prepare
manuals and technical publications.
- Prepares periodic sales report showing sales volume, potential
sales, and areas of proposed client base expansion.
- Reviews and analyzes sales performances against programs,
quotes and plans to determine effectiveness.
- Directs product research and development.Required
QualificationsHigh School Diploma or Equivalent4- 6 Years of
Foodservice industry sales or related area with supervisory
experiencePreferred QualificationsBachelors Degree in Business
management, sales / marketing or related area.6-10 years
Foodservice industry sales with supervisory experienceEEO
StatementPerformance Food Group and/or its subsidiaries
(individually or collectively, the "Company") provides equal
employment opportunity (EEO) to all applicants and employees,
regardless of race, color, national origin, sex, marital status,
pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, religion, age,
disability, genetic information, veteran status, and any other
characteristic protected by applicable local, state and federal
laws and regulations. Please click on the following links to
review: (1) our EEO Policy ; (2) the "EEO is the Law" poster and
supplement ; and (3) the Pay Transparency Policy Statement .
Keywords: PERFORMANCE Foodservice, a, Fairfield , Sales Director, Executive , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!
Loading more jobs...