Company: QUALITY GOLD OF CINCINNATI INC
Posted on: September 24, 2022
Quality Gold, Inc.-Fairfield, OH - Fairfield, OH
Admin - Clerical
Quality Gold, Inc. is a growing fashion jewelry & gift wholesale
distributor/manufacturing company located in Fairfield, OH. QG is
seeking positive, energetic, and dependable individuals to join our
Responsibilities: Oversee the Companys responsible sourcing
activities, policies, and training, ensuring company compliance is
met with varying government agencies, vendors, customers, and
organizations related to the precious metal and stone supply
Job Duties (including but not limited to):
- Oversee, manage, and coordinate RJC (Responsible Jewelry
Council) audits and ensure general requirements are met, including
responsible sourcing, human rights, labor rights, working
conditions, health, safety, environment, and product disclosure and
- Research, develop, write policy, implement procedures, and
strengthen systems to collect information from vendors for
responsible sourcing and due diligence, which includes flagging
high-risk vendors or other non-conformances, addressing
non-conformances with vendors, and publicly reporting on the
Companys due diligence.
- As requested by the Companys customer, complete customer
requests and projects for information on the Companys responsible
sourcing of our products, metals, stones, etc.
- Provide the Companys largest customer with complete
documentation, transaction records, and production records
throughout every part of the supply chain for each shipment related
to the customer's gold product purchases.
- Work with Information Technology, Human Resources, Safety,
Accounting, and other departments to improve supplier and customer
compliance information collection.
- Document internal control procedures.
- Implement, track, and coordinate compliance training, including
anti-money laundering, safety, and annual training.
- Regular attendance and compliance with the Companys handbook
policies and procedures.
Hours: Flexible eight to nine hours a day to be worked between 7:00
a.m. and 6:30 p.m. Monday through Friday. Hybrid work option
- Excellent written and oral communication skills for writing
policies, procedures, and compliance-related activities.
- Excellent organizational and multi-tasking skills for managing
projects and tracking compliance-related information.
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills to identify
improvement areas and research and understand compliance
- Knowledge of anti-money laundering, corporate social and
environmental responsibilities, and responsible sourcing
- Proficient with Microsoft Office Suite.
- Work on a computer, using a computer screen, keyboard, and
mouse for long periods of time.
- Sit at a desk for long periods of time.
Required Education and Experience:
- Two or more years of experience dealing with compliance
- Two or more years of experience managing projects and
coordinating or collaborating with other team members.
- Prior experience writing policies or procedures.
Preferred Education and Experience:
- Jewelry industry experience is a plus, but not required.
Keywords: QUALITY GOLD OF CINCINNATI INC, Fairfield , Compliance Manager, Executive , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!