Research & Development Manager
Company: Koch Foods
Posted on: September 23, 2022
THE KOCH FOODS FAMILY IS GROWING!
Where you work matters; we want you to spend that time at a place
you like, and with friends you enjoy.Our job offers growth for the
future, a clear path towards earning more responsibility, gaining
greater satisfaction, and achieving higher pay.What you can expect
from the time you walk in the door to stepping out on the
- A welcome phone call from your recruiter.
- An onsite interview with your manager.
- If offered a job, you will take a drug test and complete a
WHAT WE'LL OFFER YOU...
DOLLARS AND CENTS:
- The starting pay range for this position is $75,000+/year and
increases based on experience.
- Get paid every Friday!
- Receive pay raises yearly.BENEFITS:
- Paid Time Off!
- FULL health, dental and vision insurance.
- Short Term and Long Term Disability insurance.
- Regardless of which medical plan you choose, receive a FREE
$25,000 life insurance policy.
- Use our purchasing program to finance everything from a bed, to
a TV to a diamond!
- Participate in the 401k Savings Program.PERKS AND BONUSES:
- We'll reimburse any Cobra Insurance Cost you incur.
- We provide you with all the necessary Personal Protection
- Our plant has employees from all over the world - we support 8
- Enjoy company cook-outs and giveaways.
- Be a part of a Family Oriented Company that offers so much
WHAT YOU'LL BE DOING...
- You will manage the development of product specifications for
sales and production.
- Manage the development and maintenance of product labels and
- Oversee the distribution and printing of labels for
- Oversee and improve Koch's nutritional information database,
and coordinate any needed laboratory testing.
- Answer customer questions and requests for information
regarding specifications, labeling, or other product
- Communicate with government agencies, customers and
- Supervise a staff of 4-5 people.
- Other relevant duties and projects as assigned.
WHAT YOU'LL BRING TO THE TEAM...
- You must have a Bachelor of Science degree, ideally in Food
Science, Meat Science or other related fields of study.
- Must have experience in quality assurance and regulatory
- Must have working knowledge of Federal food, meat and poultry
- Must have supervisory and leadership skills and
- Computer skills in Microsoft Word, Excel and Power Point.
THE ENVIRONMENT YOU CAN EXPECT...
- You will be working in a manufacturing facility.
Benefits are available after approximately 30 days of employment,
and some benefits are available after a year of employment; be sure
to speak with your HR team to gather the details. All team members
must meet eligibility requirements to earn incentives and
bonuses.This job description in no way states or implies that these
are the only duties to be performed by an employee occupying this
position. Employees may be required to perform other related duties
as assigned, to ensure workload coverage. This job description does
NOT constitute an employment agreement between the employer and
employee, and is subject to change by the employer as the
organizational needs and requirements of the job change.Koch Foods
participates in the E-Verify system and uses all tools made
available by the federal government to confirm the employment
eligibility of all employees. All applicants are required to
provide documentation proving their employment eligibility, and all
offers of employment are contingent upon successful completion of
the E-Verify process. U.S. law requires companies to employ only
individuals who may legally work in the United States - either U.S.
citizens, or foreign citizens who have the necessary
authorization.Koch Foods is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed
to hiring a diverse workforce and sustaining an inclusive culture.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment
without regard to race, color, religion, gender, national origin,
disability status, protected veteran status or any other
characteristic protected by law. INDLP
Job Reference: OH00128
Keywords: Koch Foods, Fairfield , Research & Development Manager, Executive , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!