Service Manager $2,000 Signing Bonus
Company: GoldOller Real Estate Investments
Posted on: September 22, 2022
We are currently looking for a highly skilled and experienced
Service Manager to join our team of professionals. Maintenance
Supervisors are responsible for the overall maintenance operations
of the property. As the head of facilities at their respective
site, they lead and manage the onsite facility team members.This
position is offering a $2,000 signing bonus and the potential to
earn over $2K per year in commissions! Also, it pays to stay -
receive a 50% discount on rent; you'll never find a better
commute!On any given day you will do some or all of the
- Oversee all work associated with the upkeep and maintenance of
the property, grounds and surrounding areas.
- Manage regular maintenance of the building exteriors, building
interiors and common areas.
- Complete and document preventative maintenance program for
resident apartments, vacant units.
- Physically walk and inspect property on a regular basis,
including vacant units. Conduct property inspections, including
move in, housekeeping, and grounds in order to assure adherence to
- Ensure service requests are responded to within 24 hours and
communicate with the resident when the issue cannot be resolved in
a timely manner.
- Supervise the service team and ensure that each team member is
performing all job responsibilities to their fullest
- Be available at all times either personally, or through other
site personnel, for emergency calls and respond to those according
to GoldOller's policy on after-hour emergency calls.
- Full duties to be discussed during interview.These are the
skills you need:
- Knowledge of property management policies and procedures as it
relates to maintenance operations.
- Knowledge of RealPage products preferred, including OneSite and
- Communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing.And these
are the position's requirement:
- Experience: Minimum of three years of multifamily apartment
maintenance experience in residential property management.
- Employee management experience.
- Physical: Ability to lift, push and pull and carry up to 80
pounds. Physical elements of the job may require frequent standing
and walking, squatting, reaching, stooping, climbing
stairs/ladders, balancing and carrying.
- Valid driver's license and reliable, personal automobile for
local job-related travel.
- Possession of tools needed to perform routine maintenance
- Formal training or experience in the following areas required:
carpentry, plumbing, electrical, painting, refurbishing.
- HVAC Certification required.
- Certified Pool Operator (CPO) and/or Certified Apartment
Maintenance Tech (CAMT) preferred.
- Experience in Multifamily residential housingWho we
are:GoldOller Real Estate Investments is a growing real estate
investment company that acquires, develops, and operates
multifamily communities throughout the country. The firm has been
phenomenally successful over the years and currently owns and
diligently manages approximately 40,000 units across 12 states,
representing over $2.6 billion in assets under management.Perks and
Benefits That We Offer---GoldOller believes in a healthy work life
balance. Keeping our employees in mind, here is a list of a few
benefits we offer:
- 11 Paid Holidays
- Up to 2 weeks Paid Time Off in the first year of service (grows
- A Celebrate YOU Day (To use at your leisure, for any special
- Comprehensive Medical, Dental and Vision Plans (available after
60 days of employment)
- Company Paid Health Reimbursement Account (up to $3K per
- Paid Maternity Leave
- Company Paid Life Insurance
- Company-Matched 401(k) Retirement Savings Plan
- 50% Rental Discount at all GoldOller Communities (for qualified
employees and their family members)
- All-Inclusive Access to all GoldOller Property Amenities:
Swimming pools, GO Chat facilities, Wellness Classes, and Fitness
- Company Paid Certifications and Licensing
- And so much more!Visit www.goldoller.com to learn more!
Keywords: GoldOller Real Estate Investments, Fairfield , Service Manager $2,000 Signing Bonus, Executive , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!