Company: Terminix Global, Inc
Posted on: September 21, 2022
For more than 85 years, Terminix has built a reputation as one
of the nation's leading providers of termite and pest control
services, safeguarding over 3 million homes and businesses against
all types of pests in 47 states and 14 countries.
What is this role about?
This key role is responsible for leading all aspects of Sales and
Service for one of our small to medium-sized (based on revenue)
Terminix branch locations across the country.
What does a "Day-in-the-Life" look like?
The Branch Manager is accountable for all facets of operation for
one of our Terminix locations. This includes team leadership, staff
training and development, customer satisfaction and retention,
service delivery, operational efficiency and new business
development - all supported by Terminix's corporate resources and
Here are a few more specifics of what you would be doing on the
* Managing branch P&L - monitoring financial performance and
expenses, driving growth, ensuring revenue and profit plans are
* Fostering a positive work environment that motivates associates
and drives customer satisfaction
* Directly managing the branch Sales team and branch
* Overseeing Service operations along with the Branch Service
* Recruiting, interviewing, hiring and training branch staff
* Monitoring regulatory compliance, quality control standards and
* Ensuring alignment with Terminix business model and guidelines,
including implementing company programs and initiatives
What do I need to be successful?
* Bachelor's Degree and 2-4 years managing associates in a
* Willingness to relocate is highly desirable
* Profit & loss and/or experience in sales management is strongly
* You are able to effectively lead and motivate others through
coaching, mentoring, etc.
* You have strong communications skills - impersonal, written,
* You possess strong time management and organizational skills
* You are good at problem solving and coming up with practical
* You build rapport easily and establish trust with customers and
* You are proficient in Microsoft Office Products (Word, Excel,
* You have a good aptitude for basic/intermediate math-- necessary
for doing calculations related to sales and service
* A valid driver's license is required
Why should I choose Terminix?
In addition to being part of an iconic brand with a rich 85 year
history, here are some other highlights of what we offer when you
join the Terminix Team.
* Comprehensive training and licensure, all paid by the company
* Company vehicle, gas card, cell phone, and laptop
* Highly competitive base compensation and bonus program
* Opportunities for continued advancement and career growth
* Medical, dental and vision coverage + discounts on Terminix
* Short/long-term Disability and Life Insurance
* Paid time off
The above statements are intended to describe the general nature of
the work being performed by employees assigned to this
classification; they are not an exhaustive list of all
responsibilities, duties and skills required for the position.
Terminix companies are proud to be Affirmative Action (AA) and
Equal Opportunity Employers (EOE) inclusive of veterans and those
California residents click here to review your privacy rights.
Keywords: Terminix Global, Inc, Fairfield , Branch Manager, Executive , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!