Project Manager - Water/Wastewater
Company: RQAW Corporation
Posted on: May 15, 2022
Due to tremendous growth here at RQAW, we are in search of a
talented Project Manager to join our Water/Wastewater Department in
our Corporate office here in Fishers, IN. This individual should
have experience in all aspects of civil design for water/wastewater
projects including but not limited to:
- Water and wastewater treatment plant design
- Distribution and collection systems design, including the
following components; Elevated storage tanks, Booster stations,
Water mains, Lift stations and low pressure/gravity sewers
- Drinking water, wastewater, and storm-water modeling
- Utility report preparation for various funding sources (master
utility studies, preliminary engineering reports, etc.)
- Management and oversight of assigned projects.
- Perform technical discipline tasks including preparation of
reports, design, specifications, and plan preparation to ensure
cost-effective development of assigned projects.
- Overseeing and training junior-level staff in the preparation
of calculations, plans, specifications, cost estimates, technical
- Actively manage project scope, schedule, and budget.
- Participate and conduct business development activities,
including meeting with clients.
- Develop and enhance client relationships and serve as a company
- Completes field assignments, when appropriate.
- BS degree in Civil or Environmental Engineering from an ABET
- Currently registered PE
- 8+ years of progressive water/wastewater design with previous
Project Management experience preferred
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Familiarity with CADD and Modeling Software
- Experience with AutoCAD, GIS, and Civil 3D preferred. Modeling
experience with InfoWater, AutoCAD Storm and Sanitary Analysis, and
PCSWMM is a plus.
- Knowledge of Ten State Standards, IDEM construction permitting
process, procedures, and specifications preferred.
- Good verbal and written communications skills with a strong
ability to work in a team environment.
- Familiarity with typical (SRF, OCRA, and RD) and atypical
funding sources is a plus. About RQAW:
- Since 1954, RQAW has been providing our clients with infinite
possibilities by offering the best in engineering and architecture
services. Through strategic collaboration, we deliver innovative
designs, seamless execution, and careful attention to our clients'
needs. Our success is rooted in our constant and intentional
pursuit of innovative solutions.
- RQAW strives to continuously improve our services, our
partnerships, and our progressive results. Our clients know they
can count on us, and they confidently return when new projects and
- Our mission is simple: We want to set people free to do
meaningful work! We've been recognized as one of the "Best Places
to Work" in Indiana! What You'll Love About Us
- Great Company Culture - teamwork/partnership...entrepreneurial
- Our leaders inspire us to follow our passions through their
commitment to open communication, collaboration, and versatility.
They ensure that RQAW continues to offer a culture where employees
can thrive and exceed our clients' expectations.
- Beautiful new office with fitness room!
- Work that Stays at Work - Genuine work/life balance served
- Rest and Relaxation - Flexible PTO...take what you need to
spend time with friends, family, and recharge.
- Health Benefits - Medical with Traditional and HSA options,
Dental and Vision.
- Prepare for the future - 401k with company match RQAW is an
Equal Opportunity Employer/Disability/Veteran. PI174836624
Keywords: RQAW Corporation, Fairfield , Project Manager - Water/Wastewater, Executive , Fishers, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!