Digital Marketing Specialist
Company: FINN Corporation
Posted on: November 7, 2019
Finn Corporation, the leader in Erosion Control and Landscaping
Equipment is seeking a talented Digital Marketing Specialist to
generate demand for our brands. This person will implement and use
digital sales and marketing tools to build brand awareness, nurture
sales leads and increase customer acquisitions for our dealer
The Digital Marketing Specialist is responsible for assisting in
the development and tactical implementation of marketing and
digital initiatives designed to generate demand for Finn
The position is responsible for assisting with all forms of digital
activities as assigned by MarCom Manager including, but not limited
to, the development, coordination, and implementation of Lead
Generation and Nurturing Campaigns, Blogs, SEO/SEM, Retargeting,
Websites, Social Media Sites and e-Marketing activities. This role
will include ongoing interfacing with Sales, Product Management,
Agencies & Vendors and Internal & External Customers and
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Assist MarCom Manager in identifying and nurturing new leads
through Pardot / Salesforce campaign development, dealer
microsites, digital and print media, and landing pages through
strong content development and call to actions.
- Assist in the planning and lead the execution of nurturing
- Actively manage dealer portal, dealer microsites. Update
content and create/modify tools within the platform.
- Work closely with the MarCom Manager to manage digital efforts
including all SEO/SEM campaigns and key website metrics/analytics.
Adjust according to changing market priorities.
- Contribute content to social media platforms, helping identify
topics, draft posts, evaluate impacts, and recommend
- Manage and update content for websites and collateral as
directed by the manager.
- Assist in the development, creation, and management of blogs
and on-line communication postings.
- Analyze, interpret, manage and report data analytics and make
recommendations for enhancements to on-line activities.
- Assist in the management, organization, use, and development of
- Special projects as assigned by Sales and Marketing
- Bachelor's degree in Communications, Marketing (Social or
Digital), Advertising, Public Relations
- Previous Internship or work experience in a Marketing
Communications role, including hands-on experience in digital and
social media. Pardot experience required.
- Experience with Google Analytics and the ability to interpret
- Ability to attract and engage the audience, and promote brand
- Strong time management skills with the ability to multi-task
- Excellent attention to detail both for editing copy and
consistency in style and tone
- Working knowledge of producing print and digital content
- Detail-oriented, creative, excellent writer, with strong
- Experience using Microsoft Office Suite, Salesforce, Pardot,
HTML, Adobe Creative Suite, WordPress and Hootsuite
- 1. Basic knowledge across all omni channels with an emphasis on
- Effective, superior writing, interpretation and analytical
- Hands-on experience with funnel management, nurturing campaigns
and lead scoring activities.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Passion for sales and marketing in the digital
- Ability to multi-task effectively.
- Effective interpersonal and communication skills. Ability to
effectively present in a public forum.
- Conscientious, sense of urgency, attention to detail and
NOTE: This document is an outline of the primary tasks assigned and
may be changed at the discretion of management, formally or
informally, either verbally or in writing. All team members are
expected to assist Finn in achieving its goals even if such tasks
are beyond the scope of this outline. The job description does not
constitute an employment contract, implied or otherwise, other than
an "at will" relationship and is subject to change by the employer
as the needs of the employer and requirements of the job change.
Working Environment/ Physical Demands / Hours / Travel
- Work usually performed in an office setting or customer
- Hours may vary and will require evening, overtime and weekend
work depending on business needs
- Ability to utilize a personal computer, e-mail, copier, fax,
phone, and other standard office equipment
- Ability to travel as required by role (up to 20% of the
- Ability to speak to and hear customers and/or employees via
phone and in person.
- Ability to lift up to 30 pounds and assist with trade show
set-ups as needed.Responsibility and Decision Making Authority
Empowered to make decisions based upon direction of
Keywords: FINN Corporation, Fairfield , Digital Marketing Specialist, Advertising , Fairfield, Ohio
Didn't find what you're looking for? Search again!